IllusionMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
he might be busy tho he has a life and a baby lol im not sticking up for him tho cause i dont know whats going on.

just wait and see lol ...

Most of your posts are about His "Life" & "Baby".. If it's such a big bother to him then why even attempt makin a server? If i was him id spend more time with his son and wife... Because at the moment i don't think he is spendin alot of time with them and that's just sad..

Any ways thats my troll today.. Abuse me if you wish but i know im in the White Zone.

Good luck any how with server..

-Ash

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
yo Furian when is server going up and let we know OK need to confim it

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

and u ram how ^^ good ? alot player is waiting to test it

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Instead of QQ'ing about how bad of a job Furian is doing, go make your own server if you think you can do a better job.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Instead of QQ'ing about how bad of a job Furian is doing, go make your own server if you think you can do a better job.

i dont think ppl are saying that he is doing a bad job thats just the judgement building up.

but with the replys that crywolf is saying about newborn and life -- ppl are just trying to pinpoint which is more important?
NewBorn or Server.

"Mrs just gave birth, fk it i make a server" = more stress to the mrs.

she proberly turned it off when he went into town on purpose to proove a point to him.

Furian m8 u need to decide if ur deffo putting this server up, to me sounds like u havent decided at all bud.

my 4 yr old daughter can put RAM into my pc yet its a challenge for you -- u havent got the ram really have ya.

hope everything turns out well for this server.

Gratz to ur mrs for the newborn and putting up with ya lol :)

All the best m8

Mason

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Wow the RAM story again! As I recall it was the same deal when crywolf stole your server files and you started hosting FurianMir V2 off your own comp. We waited for the RAM for a couple of days, then you suddenly decided to keep the server offline because your internet was cut off and you were moving to a new place. Man, you sure move a lot. And how long will your newborn be an excuse? Until he's ready for school? Lmao!

Anyway, good luck to you Daz and Poz.. err I mean Syntex and Synax... err no sorry I mean Ajax and Sirius... ROFL!!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
nothing left to say except....

your lies finally caught up you obv.
even if u did manage to bring this server up only a complete ****ing mug would play it, maybe that willian1987 guy as he cant seem to translate english.

Good Fight.

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i wouldnt count on it m8 the GM is useless. bin up and down since it opened on beta. closed without warning 2 days ago.

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Come on Furian post something here let us know yourself what is going on and not other people.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
beer no offence m8 but he either....

1) wont post and this thread and server will die.
or
2) Say 'Jaffar shut up and stop trolling my thread'
or
3) a load of bull**** excuses about the imaginary RAM that was going to be "installed on his computer in an hour by his m8" (24+ hours ago)

Have had enough of this guy, it was black and white that he was a tw@ as soon as he made the first thread about this server. People recognized who he was and sed he was a scammer out for donations (but according to him that was his cousin.......'sniff'... 'sniff' ..... is that bull**** i smell?)
then they flamed his thread..... QUITE RIGHTLY TOO!

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
It's quite obvious he wants donations from this server and then it will close, but it gives the donators something to play and if they wanna give him their money then let them, if u aint gonna donate then play it like a normal player. I've been on the server and there is content ingame so he has put SOME work into the server...whether he does put the RAM in or not I cannot say.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
well he was on looking at he post i see and didnt reply. Well im not sticking up for you any more sorry.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
coz he nos hes fuked it all up crywolf and quator u dont no wat ure talking about the servers been down for 2 days now.... lol
who nos...? maybe the GM will have to GET A JOB NOW?

instead of tryin to con people out of there money....

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
he has a job lol.

and i do know what im talking about i said im not sticking up for him anymore.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hes not going to tai. he nos hes fuked it up so not hel just be ignorant and ignore us all. may aswell close thread tbh

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
if he cant manage the stress of a server god help his kid tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.