Insomnia Corrupt Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
Warning do not be tempted to play this server as it has a corrupt gm / host who levels people out of choice and gives out items to his friends. The server recently had a SW war which was unfairly won by an oposing guild, in following to this serveral people were banned including myself for so called cheating....

This is not the only person with the view as i will try to proove by getting others to post here aswell

saruman

ServerPlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2003
FaithLess said:
Warning do not be tempted to play this server as it has a corrupt gm / host who levels people out of choice and gives out items to his friends. The server recently had a SW war which was unfairly won by an oposing guild, in following to this serveral people were banned including myself for so called cheating....

This is not the only person with the view as i will try to proove by getting others to post here aswell

saruman

I AGREE

Royal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2005
Yes i agree it is Crroupt Kicking ppl who he dont like ppl are most prob level 100+ buy him leveling ppl if i was u dont play unless u like a Server that is crroupt

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
FaithLess said:

saruman

You just got to have some faith!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.