smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i think hes saying
On the 9th, the IPhone will be on contract for O2 Customers, and its £250 currently off contract? Also will it , or does it have MSN on it, like most new phones.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
lo lol the iphone is 250quid on contract on 9th with o2 does or will it soon have msn messenger

lew lol me seen betta anglish frum sum teh newbs av gt un me msn lol and dey r ghey lol u shd ad em @ msn nd dey cn undrstnd u lol lol

Just joking, seriously, sort your English out, took me about 5 minutes to write the above sentence, had to think about it.

lol...

.Steish

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I thought it looked nice, but apparently it doesn't have bluetooth or stuff like that.

((Only going off what a friend told me yesterday lol))

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
D00d has a point... I guess they will have a substitute for it.

I can get on them web versions of msn on my phone, via wap or a java app.

Windows smartphone with WM6 (HTC Vox) what I have in my pocket has offical MSN Live on it

Most (if not all) Smartphones or Pocket PC's have offical MSN

The i-bone is just one of those things that everyone thinks is great and has to have it
The i-pod is a great eg of this
Everyone thinks its great and everyone thinks they have to have one when in truth there are alot better portable media players out there

I feel a little sorry for people who go out and buy an i-bone or i-pod because they dont know any better

There are alot better phones out there and on the way

BH

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
A mate of mine has had an i-phone for a month now, he imported it from pakistan, and they are ****ing SICK! I'm pretty sure a msn messenger program will be available for it sometime in the near future, it happened for MAC OS, and it will be in demand, especially on a phone with wi-fi.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
  • No chat program (Apple has uncharacteristically accommodated AT&T by not including any sort of instant messaging on the i-bone)
  • No MMS (Apple says it's to save battery power) does MMS really take that much power
  • No 3G (does have Edge but thats not avalible everywhere) and Edge is reported to be very slow on the i-bone
  • You need to hack the phone to install non apple apps on it (high risk of brickage)
  • WiFi reception is reported to be weak (ie another WiFi phone in the same room had a full signal while the i-bone only had half a signal and lost it from time to time)
  • Battery is not user replaceable

Dont get my wrong I love apple systems but I have aways had a thing about there i-pods and i-bone
there is so much better and cheaper out there
It pisses me off when someone says to me oh nice i-pod when i have a Zen Vision M in my hand
Some people have even said to me oh nice i-bone, I have a HTC Vox (nothing like an i-bone) but the masses seem to think that all portable media players are called i-pods

BH

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
id never buy a ipod or a iphone absolute ****, so many better options, dont just follow the crowd

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I'm posting on my new iPod right now. Signal does fail sumtimes by I like it so far. Whoop

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
isnt intercourse between staff and members against the rules? thats what u said to me anyway :(