I've come for an argument

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Bro i just find it funny how you gave yourself the title of developer, pathetic...
It's pretty obvious you just test the game really well for hours without stopping. loyally in the addict lmfao

Technically I'm developing a server called Nexus Mir so your argument is yet again invalid. We could say the same about your "raping" tbf its pretty obvious you just watch Eminem for hours without stopping

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
Technically I'm developing a server called Nexus Mir so your argument is yet again invalid. We could say the same about your "raping" tbf its pretty obvious you just watch Eminem for hours without stopping
I just ask people to collab
I didn't ask for f uck boy fab
you puss boys
are just f uck toys
in a c unt cougars lab
so go pick a scab
and let the puss run
you ain't plus one bad
just spoiled little pricks
f ucking trust fund lads
you must be high off of just one dab
you'd blow dust If a Mir cat had
just won nad
It's all over his face
f ucking disgrace
just like your dad
I didn't ask for an argument
your f ucking python mad
f ucking faggot like
"lets get in his ass"
then when I chop these dicks off
the fag got rag
like its their period
but don't stop dang dag
ger I won't stop sticking
even with their piss trickling
I won't fall back
Your all dicks
thats why your always so full of yourselves
f ucking queer ass grabs

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You sure talk about dicks and asses a lot

It's ok to be gay dude, you can stop pretending to hate them. Nobody's buying it

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
You sure talk about dicks and asses a lot

It's ok to be gay dude, you can stop pretending to hate them. Nobody's buying it
I don't hate anyone for their differences bro.

I am an artist and although this seems vulgar and hateful, it is not the point of the piece.
I grew up in the 80's in a time where wearing a earring made you gay, even if you were straight.
You couldn't even have gay friends without being called queer.
So in a way you can say I have felt the pain that they go through without actually being one of them.
Hate is ignorant and these words are the ignorance they have shown me.
I do understand that this piece can be easily misinterpreted.
but I was drawing a picture of the marine from the movie American Beauty who was secretly gay.
He spewed gay hate constantly and thought his neighbor was gay, so he finally made a move on him to find out that he was actually straight.
The marine gets so scared and shamed that he kills the straight neighbor to hide his secret.
I am sorry but at times I feel like that straight guy.

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I don't hate anyone for their differences bro.

I am an artist and although this seems vulgar and hateful, it is not the point of the piece.
I grew up in the 80's in a time where wearing a earring made you gay, even if you were straight.
You couldn't even have gay friends without being called queer.
So in a way you can say I have felt the pain that they go through without actually being one of them.
Hate is ignorant and these words are the ignorance they have shown me.
I do understand that this piece can be easily misinterpreted.
but I was drawing a picture of the marine from the movie American Beauty who was secretly gay.
He spewed gay hate constantly and thought his neighbor was gay, so he finally made a move on him to find out that he was actually straight.
The marine gets so scared and shamed that he kills the straight neighbor to hide his secret.
I am sorry but at times I feel like that straight guy.

That wasn't a good rap

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Are we seriously still throwing a load of random words about dicks and asses and calling it rap?

And this dude had the audacity to slate English rappers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Are we seriously still throwing a load of random words about dicks and asses and calling it rap?

And this dude had the audacity to slate English rappers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Actually english rappers, from my point of view - they have more lyricism than trash USA self called rappers.
However i do still miss the 2pac and biggie era.
And yes, looks like EvilD is a Stan.