I've come for an argument

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
I think he’s forgot his password again, ah well. to be continued ... in 2034
Lmao Yeah you are so dope bro. I wish I could rape like you.
Post automatically merged:

@XxEvilDxX do you have a video of you spitting these sick lyrics bro?
a video yeah cause videos come in Mp3 format
I do however have a video of me bending your queen over her chair lol
You people can't rap for **** but yeah rag on the americans who started it all. You are straight stupid dude.
Actually english rappers, from my point of view - they have more lyricism than trash USA self called rappers.
However i do still miss the 2pac and biggie era.
And yes, looks like EvilD is a Stan.
Bro I bet you weigh 400 lbs lol calling people trash... what did you eat them all?

@Hercules spitting absolute fire
1.png
Yeah I got you bro... just go ahead and start holding your breath... 🖕
tell ya what bro send me ten grand American and ill code your game for you...
Till then blow me

Yeah its called

Jimmy barnes, cowboy in the sky
What the **** is cowboy in the sky?
you seem to know a lot about it enlighten me...
I am guessing it some type of retarded stereo type.
Marie(Maz) told me how you people are all ******* retarded after she moved here from there lol.
The funny part is she still talks **** on americans too but stupid just like you people and don't realize she is one now.

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
You people? Here is one you absolute raving mad ****. Dont judge every one the same. just because a set few have bothered to reply to you. due to them disagreeing / thinking your a twat. Others might find you humorous some what. me i think your trying to hard at trying to know it all and be the * bad man* Starting on people begging for attention it makes me cringe. last note. ALL of your raps are shite and i would slap that so called *rap* out of you to talk some actual sense. Dont ever refer your self to Eminem the disrespect is real. ciao

Reactions: Belle

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Here is your answer EvilD

Astrix dropping left rights like its 2011 and sirradfords giving it the big 1 in wrath kit

Attachments

• Jimmy-Barnes-Scream-671x377.png
    Jimmy-Barnes-Scream-671x377.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: KingCobra92

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
Stan.. Stan...Son....
I do like em but I sound nothing like him lol
you'll see... 😂

You do realize green day is famous right?

I listened to green day alot as a kid.
So dooo you have the time? 🥴 :rolleyes:
trollflagchris1.jpg

Last edited:

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
Eminem come out as gay ages ago...

Then I guess I'm gay... Do you really think I care what a bunch of flapping c unts think of me... lmfao
You are just a bunch of pathetic c unts who spend your whole life on a f ucking game.
I think its hilarious you actually think you are better than me... retarded mother ****ers. Go pick the black heads off your face an eat them....
Nasty f ucking pig

Lol your obviously just a ******* bellend, ban this moron @Tai

It should be pretty obvious I could care less douche bag. Your precious mir means absolutely nothing to me ******* homos lol
I am actually sorry I wasted the time I did helping you scum. Now I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. lmao

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Why are you here then? This whole site is for us pathetic ****s to chat about a game we played all our pathetic life

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
Why are you here then? This whole site is for us pathetic ****s to chat about a game we played all our pathetic life
Just to watch you beg for help cause its obvious you have no one that can actually build a game without ******* it all up. Spaghetti coding morons lol
All your best programmers left cause you all are nothing but a bunch of ungrateful c unts. A waste of a decent programmers time...lmfao
waste of flesh on the real. Just sit on your arse and get fatter. Never use your brain... you people make me sick.
See this right here was your test. I would of actually helped you assholes, but your still the same self centered c unts you were when I left 9 years ago.

Last edited:

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
I feel you are lacking the attention and love irl

Perhaps physically and emotionally abused at a low age resulting in a low empathy scale.

You look the type to bite a bats head off tbf.

I didnt want to be personal but youve done nothing but slate picasso's paintings when your canvas is covered in ****.

Paints a 1000 words

Yours paints 1 turd

Poetic justice

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
I feel you are lacking the attention and love irl

Perhaps physically and emotionally abused at a low age resulting in a low empathy scale.

You look the type to bite a bats head off tbf.

I didnt want to be personal but youve done nothing but slate piccasso's paintings when your canvas is covered in ****.

Paints a 1000 words

Yours paints 1 turd

Poetic justice
You continue to talk ****, thinking your opinion matters... Bro I dont need you to tell me who I am, or even accept me lol. I came to shove your face in s hit. You wouldn't know poetic if your nose was shoved up your brain. F ucking go somewhere with that bullshit...
Oh no please dont take my title... on a **** forum I care nothing about.... f uck all you f aggots
"I dont want ya and I dont need ya"
F UCKING F UCK BOYS

Why jew ban me being the final thread... if that ain't poetic I don't know what is...

Where the ****s the donny soldier himself matty rad when u need him
Yeah I can see a p ussy like you needing someone else to handle your problems, once again you are pathetic...

Last edited: