Izar Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Server name: Izar
Server version: 1.9emu
Full client: Download

If you want just to try the server download only the main exe: Download

Users online:

sock.php

Server feats.
--------------
- Long term server (over 2 years online - This si the 3rd version of Izar)
- Experience is build from scratch so is different form euromir, you can level fast till level 33 the it becomes harder til 40 when u can level a bit faster till 45
- Gold & Drops are normal -> rares are rare items and gold have value of trade on this server
- You can rent Pets & HumanSlave (On HumanSlave u can transfer your items - only warrior items - he will gain the status of items transfered)
- Item crafter (New Gem system created be me)
- Quests are lots but not added in game (still in testing, dont want bugs)
- New Maps (except the original ones all maps and mobs till 2.1 euromir added):

* PrajnaIsland with all dungeons
* PastBichon
* CastleGi-Ryoong
* OmaTomb
* ApesCave
* SabukBassement
* NumaCaves
* KumaDesertValley
* LostIsland
* LostValley
* LostCaves
* JinchonTemple
* IllusionWoods
* FrozenTemple
* SnakeTemple

- Mobs: Lots of mobs from mir2 euromir (including 2.1 patch) and mir3, play you will see is hard to write the all here.
- Items: There are lots of items added from low levels till level 50.

If you have any questions or you find broken links to download areas please mail me to [email protected] or post on this forum at HELP Section.

Last edited:

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
just go and d/l the full game cause if u dont have the exe it likely u dont have the data to go along with it.

booyah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
download section dont work says cannot find specified adress :mm:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
is the just that mir2net server but renamed, hope that all the chars from ther arn't still on here otherwise it will just b a server full of romanians, that have the best kit/items hu will pk u for nothin :ug:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
i think they may be a sound problem mate, well eny ways i cant get no sound to work =/ and me mate cant...

its a not bad server tho :):P

ya should add loads more items and tha would be miles better

and why down atm...soz wasnt on when went down, if reboot okis but if not why :P :)

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
shinsu said:
is the just that mir2net server but renamed, hope that all the chars from ther arn't still on here otherwise it will just b a server full of romanians, that have the best kit/items hu will pk u for nothin :ug:

All chars were deleted....all from 0....level is easy till 30

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
daydie said:
i think they may be a sound problem mate, well eny ways i cant get no sound to work =/ and me mate cant...

its a not bad server tho :):P

ya should add loads more items and tha would be miles better

and why down atm...soz wasnt on when went down, if reboot okis but if not why :P :)

thanks....the sound can u describe me the problem more exacly and about itmes .. are loads added think hunders in databse not all added in game but moust are at high level

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
ah ok erm...when playing the game ya turn sound on and off and both of em down work... ya playing the game on sound on and no sound and sound off no sound a dunno if its me or if its like a natural problem...and with the items all i have relli seen is lyke euro items non not euro yet, would be better if ya added more mint items in lyke, oviously rare and no pathetic on the stats....but (Y)

soz server is up =/

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
daydie said:
ah ok erm...when playing the game ya turn sound on and off and both of em down work... ya playing the game on sound on and no sound and sound off no sound a dunno if its me or if its like a natural problem...and with the items all i have relli seen is lyke euro items non not euro yet, would be better if ya added more mint items in lyke, oviously rare and no pathetic on the stats....but (Y)

soz server is up =/

i`ll add med level items ur righ i need them on game...if u have more ideas plase post here or mail me at [email protected]

thanks for ur help in making a better server

/Ripman

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Ill be playing, any one needs an english speaking friend just pm me im chatty from 8 in the morning till 12 at night anything after that i will be uber grouchy

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
btw mate if ya need eny hlp on makeing new stuff add me on msn [email protected] like houses and other things special level areas..
just thinking of sugestions (Y)

Askali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
i need some help on there no 1 helps :S ingame name Evisu