Justice Server (PvP)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
i'll get hold of host now, as for client i belive Senture is sorting it, so will be avalible soon :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Well i would say that this server needs a good host,so server is 24/7 up and with no lag or else (no offence) this is a waste of time

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
muffinpie said:
it up yet im getting kind of annoyed
didnt nightrider sayd they will get a 100mb line tomorrow ?Think a second that means that it will be up tomorrow i dont think it will be up today :p

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
righty les hope server is up today lol i wanna play...vagrant....dont try pk me pls...i aint done nowt 2 u but u got this grudge gainst me...i think i know y..its cause when the GM's on that mir3 server gave ur char (Assault) some items...i had to take em all bk......... if i didnt the server wudda been corrupt so u have gotto see it from my point of view.

/edit yes i DID give u a few items i admit that...that was just bcs u and a few others got em off another GM and i thought that GM was the host Millington cause it was only beta as every single mob gave u max exp..... anyway. That server is down now i think bcause of that very incident. so please unblock me on msn i want to talk 2 u :P and im not moaning at u....

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
02goswej said:
righty les hope server is up today lol i wanna play...vagrant....dont try pk me pls...i aint done nowt 2 u but u got this grudge gainst me...i think i know y..its cause when the GM's on that mir3 server gave ur char (Assault) some items...i had to take em all bk......... if i didnt the server wudda been corrupt so u have gotto see it from my point of view.

/edit yes i DID give u a few items i admit that...that was just bcs u and a few others got em off another GM and i thought that GM was the host Millington cause it was only beta as every single mob gave u max exp..... anyway. That server is down now i think bcause of that very incident. so please unblock me on msn i want to talk 2 u :P and im not moaning at u....
Who are you again ?lol

20 balls

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
TheThing on that uhhhhhh server forgot the name now o0 but i was warriorwise on VE when it was the 1st version b4 all the wipes...we were alright bk then. now u just h8 me o0

/edit instead of spamming the forums unblock [email protected] on ur msn

Last edited:

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
what's the server looks like ? it's based on what ?