King 3G v4.24 Beta1

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
http://www.15st.com/soft/4295.htm

The king legend 3g4.24beta1 free 100 people limit the version service end this server procedure strictly send the group by king science and technology 3g the manufacture. Specially thank the group member: Cereadom the AE86 East the sub- 三皇 five emperor flies the ice 泣 snow □e§ overlord cuts §□ 瞀 铹 ¤Iori breaks the wing ¤ angel as well as the discussion forum staff: Romantically scatters the card □e cold wind pursues the month five emperor free version introduction: The renewal 绝情 tower, the new 比奇 city as well as the hall has not increased the new equipment silver dollar system as well as 转生 and the priests and disciples function supports 3g as well as the 3g2005 customer end lands (with 311k mir3.exe) the commercial version introduces: Renewed eliminates in addition the Pan night of island as well as the hall 地牢 map increases 21 sets of newest equipments realizations clothes shines, the name systematic as well as trial duty and the hall duty the brand-new blood truly realized 0 mistakes, the 0BUG integral silver dollar as well as the king integral system new member as well as the villa system country war system, each week and the enemy initiated the national war 转生 and the priests and disciples function supports 3g as well as the 3g2005 customer end lands

Bascially in a NutShelll:
  • Limited to 100 People Online at any one time.
  • uses Latest Mir3.exe
  • Allows Armour Glows on Screen
Not tried this myself - way too Busy....alternative though to CruelDragon Set of files..

*Taken from a post by Terabyte on another forum* I take no credit just thought i'd point people to where they can get the files.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ill be impressed if this works with the latest mir3.exe, just downloading now, very slow speed.
if it does work, ill be undecided to use it or not, as holley has added alot of features.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
i think this maybe the server version that allowed 65k dc

pic of glow

fg.jpg

fg2.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it seems the 311k exe 'needed', is not correct, and the exe you need is another size, or so the chinese say. both demonic and i have the same problem of logging in, has anyone else actually bothered to try this?

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Farril said:
it seems the 311k exe 'needed', is not correct, and the exe you need is another size, or so the chinese say. both demonic and i have the same problem of logging in, has anyone else actually bothered to try this?

gonna give it ago later today. Are you just using normal euro client? just thought i'd ask, so that i know.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no it uses the more advanced korean client (the exe anyway), but none of the exes we've tried seems to work.

though, for certain, we arnt sure if the exe is the problem. could be the gates or anything. even the regserver.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I found a referenece to 3g2005 which happens to be the KingSoft Loader (you know how the chinese love there loaders). I have tried every Exe known to man and it is getting through all the gates and even the Server is saying 1 Online yet on the client it is still saying connecting. The site anyhow if you wanna look for some info is:

http://www.k3soft.com/

I have looked through the database and I see nothing there different from what I have already - so not sure how it Glows, maybe I never looked hard enough though. M Guess with the Exe is they will def be using the chinese one and not the Korean one, I have tried with a Known Good one and was at least expecting to get in game but saying wrong client (what normally happens).

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I doubt it has the armour glows your expecting They could easily mean just equip images that coupled with the fact it was released back in december (24th on that site) anyone know when the glows came out in korea?

Have you tried the client exe posted on k3soft.com? its a bit buggy on holly but I'd assume thats cause its designed for king

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
milo hav u got a link to the posted exe? i can never navigate around chinese forums well.

yeah i thought that about the release date but glows were working working in cd before xmas so...

its so annoying, may sound greedy, but i want these damn cd files! have wanted working glowing clothes since wings came out in mir2.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
cheers for the exe and dbsrv. still doesnt run, but we think we know why now.

very nice new client arrangement.

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
but this files are in japan... are there the english version of this king? i think its really preaty but i dont understand this language.. xDD

Or i can use the translations from the king 1.1?

help me plis... i use the prelude to war version buts its very bugged and i want to use the better version.. is this version very bugged or not?

ask me plis!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ok, so i know english obviously isnt your first language. but i think your still capable of searching.

NO FILES ARE IN ENGLISH WHEN WE GET THEM.
NO FILES ARE AT ALL BUGGED.

demonic has released 'LSServer files' which are in 100% english, they are job (kingnf), so you can as easily just update the exes.

apart from that its down to you to translate, the rest of this community seem to translate fine, i dont see why you should have a problem.

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
sorry... im spanish, i understand little the english.

u say that not hard for me translate no? so, if i dont understand bad, there arent this version in english, only the exe files no?

because, wats the best version for do a server? i want use the latests effects of the armors, and the lattests contents of the weapons.. its possible do a english (or spanish) server without bugs?

now im running the crueldragon version and, i dont know why, cant be a gm... i put in AdminList.txt my nick and when login the game, not work the commands... i think its a bug, and i cant fix it...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
use crueldragon.

to fix the gm thing

goto crueldragon3g.ini

search 'GM'

on that line, make sure it =0

???GM??=0 should look something like that

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
ok, very thanks farril... i fix it and work correctly.

ok, i continue translating the crueldragon to spanish! ^^

so, only 1 thing more for today: the EC monster i think that not work, why? there are very times when i kill or appears this monster, the server crash and need to run again... what can i do for fix it?
and the ship not work... i cant enter in it from the entrance puts in general chat :S

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
for the ship, the co ords are somewhere in crueldragon3g.ini and also 00default.txt (in merchant_def)

for the EC, yes that is bugged for some reason, it shld have been fixed with holley update, if not, then it will be fixed in the next update of 3.55 which shld hopefully be released soon.