Knife Crime

Join Discord

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Last night i had a close friend put a knife to me, this was after his ex was sturing stuff about me, i called the police, as i really didn't wanna have to hurt him because hes my friend and i really don't know what i would of done to him/him to me in a life n death situation, after the police got to the scene he ran (ofcourse) and they caught him around 5mins later with the knife, now i know noone in the uk should have to be thretend with a knife, i know i could have defended myself but as its a friend i did the smart thing and walked away.

Do you think that knife crime in the uk is out of hand? espishaly when a friend puts a knife to another?

-Dan

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
u said he was a friend right ?
i think u need to take a look at who u call friends

knife crime is high but its all blown up by the media.

its not half as bad as its is in spain and there media dont go 6 pages a day on how bad it is ><

if i was u tho i would have probs ****ed him over when he pulled the knife out cant really call him a friend now can u

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Well i've known him for 9-10 years, he was my next door neighbrough, hes going through alot with his real dad trying to contact him, i think its just to much for him, he just blown everything out of proportion. I told him i wasn't ganna fight him, as i know i could of done more to him than he could to me, But as hes a friend and i really didn't want it to come to that.

-Dan

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Don't give a **** what he's "going through", there's no excuse for it.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Yeh thats what the police officer said, no one should be put in any danger, thats why we got them, got court 2weeks tomorrow, as he was on his last warning before this for assault n burglary.
-Dan

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yeh thats what the police officer said, no one should be put in any danger, thats why we got them, got court 2weeks tomorrow, as he was on his last warning before this for assault n burglary.
-Dan
a true friend would never put your life in danger. you trust people to much. and people who use weapons such as Knifes + guns need help.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
a true friend would never put your life in danger. you trust people to much. and people who use weapons such as Knifes + guns need help.

Yeh, me and my best mate olz hate knifes/guns or anyone who uses a weapon, just proves their scared, Proper old skool english men, but i have to agree i never though he would put my life in danger, but a friend of 10 years you'd see why i trusted him
-Dan

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yeh, me and my best mate olz hate knifes/guns or anyone who uses a weapon, just proves their scared, Proper old skool english men, but i have to agree i never though he would put my life in danger, but a friend of 10 years you'd see why i trusted him
-Dan
just proves how long you've known your friend no'one can be trusted,
bet your gutted fella.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
To right i am, got some mates saying well done, other saying i'm a stitch, dunno what to think, wouldn't wanna harm him as i've known him so long but im not going to have me life put in danger, don't know what to think really.
-Dan

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
I think you did the right thing. What if it had been his other half or some "kid" who pushed his buttons.

In the end you have to look at it from all angles, it takes balls to take the right action against a "friend".

Glad your ok thou.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
First thing you need to do is stop making excuses up for him. What he did was intentional and if he could do that to a "friend" what could he do to a randomer???

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Last night i had a close friend put a knife to me, this was after his ex was sturing stuff about me, i called the police, as i really didn't wanna have to hurt him because hes my friend and i really don't know what i would of done to him/him to me in a life n death situation, after the police got to the scene he ran (ofcourse) and they caught him around 5mins later with the knife, now i know noone in the uk should have to be thretend with a knife, i know i could have defended myself but as its a friend i did the smart thing and walked away.

Do you think that knife crime in the uk is out of hand? espishaly when a friend puts a knife to another?

-Dan

well in the end all it mater is that you are ok :D

mapadale

A 'mate' who puts a knife against a 'mates' throat is not a mate at all.

If that had been me, I would have broke his wrist and give him a good kicking for it.

I just hope your mate realises that he's just given himself an automatic 2 year sentance just for threating with a knife.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
just went out to see a friend called josh, walked up the shop seen all my so called "friends" shourtin abuse at me because i went to meet someone, found it quite funny i belive its got out of hand completly as somthing else happend tonight, with threts towards my friends boyfriend which i am not happy with, i really don't know what to do bout all this ****. ****in complicated ****.
-Dan

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
you hang around with the wroung people dude.

Last edited:

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
You probably did the right thing in end, but if someone did that to me i wouldn't think twice about defending myself. Maybe its stupid to do that and i'd more than likely get hurt defending myself but i sure wouldn't go down without a fight! Guys a twat mate, make all excuses you want but at the end of the day hes in noway a 'friend'.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Dan you did the right thing, but as people say he is not your 'mate' if he is raising a knife to you. However i do get your point of view 9-10 years is a long time and he didn't do anything in that time (i hope). Now it is time to think, Is he really your mate raising a knife to you.

Mates hurling abused to you, thats perthetic and immature. Tell them to sort the heads out and ask them if you had a knife up to you what would you do. Two ways about it, right and wrong. You chose the right way, now you get respect from me.

As t2d said, knife crime is blown up a lot in the uk. Depends what area you in.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
I must say guys, thanks for the help you're giving me, some poeple may say i'm a pussy/twat but if any of u seen me, i'm not a small guy irl (not fat either) i'm alright build, i could defend myself but as my mate said tonight if anyone tried to split it up if a fight did happen the knifes still there somewhere, only takes one wrong move,

Simpson, i must say your words have helpted alot i can see where your comming from, what mates are they if there going to stand there with him and shout abuse at me across the street, if any of them had anything to say to me i'd be more than happy they say it to my face than hiding across the street.

The thing that really got me tongiht is that this particluar guy walked past my house with his "Friend" (Ex gf) smiling looking inside my front room at my mother, this really wound me up =/

-Dan

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
i hang around (Or used to) with some crazy people, and I tell you not one of them raised a fist towards me, or any of the others, never mind a knife.

I hope you drop charges, in all fairness he will realise he was in the wrong, and soon sort his head out (You would hope). If he gets sent down, it could make it worse... i know people will say this is wrong and he shouldnt get away with it, but its the best interest for you, and him. (Thats what this country has come to anyway)