Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
As we all know that Lapta has made MirRevenge and has made a good amount of money from his little donation scam, i was speaking to some people who are playing MR theyve informed me that he plan's to get rid of every Private server which is online, this would mean he has brought permission to host his server, but would he be able to buy it from GNOline or would he had togo to WEMADE itself, as he's being investergated by the TAX man, if he has not brought the permission why hasnt he bee'ing took to court for copy right theft, as P69/LOMCN/and another server has been threatend already.

post your view's. good or bad dosnt bother me....

/ancient

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
He would have to buy it from Wemade. We all know jamie/lapta is a little prick and lies don't listen to the **** that comes out of his mouth not long ago he posted about creating a new "mir 4" etc i've heard he told people he is a millionaire aswell so until you see him running a new euro server don't belive it.

I doubt anyone would play an offical server ran by a complete nonse.

I contaced Wemade about buying a licence for my files Wemade wouldn' have to support me or give me anything as we code it ourself and they just ignored me so i can't see it happening.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
And as if he would be able to close all the online servers down.
He is in the wrong for copyright laws for running MR for as long as he has with no permission.

Would like to see him try close them though.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
lol. I've been away too long. Who is this kid? Is he actualy serious, there is no possible way he could close all other servers down, and he is breaching copyright, therefore he will go down with them.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
How wud he be able to afford the rights for his game anyway? , im sure the rights must cost loads, and im defo sure jamie aint gonna be able to bring all priv mirservers down

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
haha. thats the biggest piece of bullshi1t iv heard in a long while.

top notch on being gullable enough to believe that.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Its bullshi1t, Do you people not remeber (or you prob don't know), Legend of Mir3 euro was first brought by a millionaire who I was friends with thru Mir 2 and even he ended up having to stop running it because he was putting more money into the game then he was making.

So I'm 100% sure that jamie is talking bullshi1t he does not have the financial background to back up his statements.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
Its bullshi1t, Do you people not remeber (or you prob don't know), Legend of Mir3 euro was first brought by a millionaire who I was friends with thru Mir 2 and even he ended up having to stop running it because he was putting more money into the game then he was making.

So I'm 100% sure that jamie is talking bullshi1t he does not have the financial background to back up his statements.
no i was brought by a few players from mir 2 and a millionaire.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lapta has trade marked "legend of mir" in the UK and europe, as Wemade or GM online never did it.

Check it out your self.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
And the content he uses to run the game is copyright from WeMade so good luck there.
As Im sure they will not be willing to support a private server in europe lol.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
I hope he enjoys being sued for copyright infringement.

Legend of mir 2 is a trademark of Game Network® - A Digital Bros Company

Last edited:

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
TeeHee, thats about all of a response I could think of...:punch:
And anyhow, even if he did trademark "legend of mir", whats that got to do with anyone running a private server? Just gotta name it Lom2 server, or the "server name" server lol.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
TeeHee, thats about all of a response I could think of...:punch:
And anyhow, even if he did trademark "legend of mir", whats that got to do with anyone running a private server? Just gotta name it Lom2 server, or the "server name" server lol.
not really they can get you for copy wright for using the Client,

/ancient

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
It is true anyone could make a server called Lom2 and claim they are the new europe legend of mir. But if you do, enjoy the lawsuit to go with it :)

Last edited:

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
lmfao jamie clamed he makes 200 thousand pounds a year from runnin MR lmfao and yet he has a picture of his Xbox360 on his msn display o.O

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Erm, can I ask what the issue is with someone having an xbox360 as their msn display is, wether he makes 200k a year or not, I dont see why having a xbox360 as his pic makes any difference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.