Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
Looking forward to trying this server, will the download be available before it goes live at 18:00 today?

Shutler

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2024
The download links aint added to the website yet. It's been said the server might be postponed to the weekend now.
Thanks for letting me no any other servers up and running you could suggest new back to this after 10 years or so

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Yes mate,
hopefully this tuesday at 6:00 PM to be exact

note to everyone :
The amount of people whose asking me the same exact question is quite strange tbh,
ive given a 1 month notice and ive not posted anything about changing the live date
and literally got a giant countdown timer at my website :'D

yet people seemed too confused about the date, i have only added discord channel for the peoples voice and the general opinion
not for the updates as they are going to be announced through our official channels (website/lomcn account)

www.TheLastChapter.net
Maybe now you understand why people kept asking?

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
@IHaveALongName So will you be launching tonight after yesterdays **** show? or are you now waiting for the weekend? you haven't made it clear any were what you're plans are

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
@IHaveALongName You're patcher doesn't work there is an error when you dl the full client you're solution is Team view to everyone to fix it why not just fix the the patcher on you're website like everyone is asking you to, instead of being an arse and kicking people from your discord that don't want you to TV to there PC.

Its not looking good so far is it pal one failed launch errors all over the place................

• Wow
Reactions: Tai

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
i've download the game with full client
but i still cant connect to the server ..... MSG says : attemting to connect to the server
do i missed any thing to do ?
thank you in advance