Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Black Mage

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 22, 2023
i've download the game with full client
but i still cant connect to the server ..... MSG says : attemting to connect to the server
do i missed any thing to do ?
thank you in advance
The server is not online yet, monsiour

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
correct me if i am wrong but its now friday 21:35, wasnt the serevr going live today at 18:00?

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Mods should keep an eye see if this was even a server launch or an elaborate scheme to ruins everyone’s Friday evening 😂

• Carrot
Reactions: Jev

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
The guy is struggling bad tbf, not sure what’s actually going on with this one but looking on the discord he can’t even get the basics working right, I mean gl to the guy n all.

Reactions: Slayer1985

Timelegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2015
There was so much trolling on Discord. I'm glad he disabled general chat.

Reactions: Tai

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
There was so much trolling on Discord. I'm glad he disabled general chat.
a lot of it was just a light bit of banter, i heard that people offered a beta test for him and he denied. could of been prevented and everyone could of been playing. good luck to him though

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Still looks like he's done fantastic with the files, and implementation of new features, so rather than people bashing the bloke for struggling to get something right, it would probably be the right thing to do to offer a helping hand.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Still looks like he's done fantastic with the files, and implementation of new features, so rather than people bashing the bloke for struggling to get something right, it would probably be the right thing to do to offer a helping hand.
technically he was offered ALOT of helping hands, he just ignored all of them (understandable).
except he also had this habbit of never even making any announcements at all untill way after deadlines expired :p.
think his biggest problem for his server is the fact that he doesnt tell any of his potential players what's going on (not now but back when he was meant to launch twice).

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
will be avoiding this server and its creator, 6 arks looks really good

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
will be avoiding this server and its creator, 6 arks looks really good
Nothing wrong with the creator, his only criticism is that he hasnt updated the player base that was actually ready to play on launch. server looks really good and i know personally hes been working on it for a good couple of years. IMO, delay it until 100% ready and bug free.

Mylo

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 6, 2021
Can you tell us something new?
Will you open it soon or it been postponed permanently?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I'd like to apologise for everyone,
The client had so many cruicial bugs that we spotted at a very late timing,
but its all fixed and sorted, many of those bugs could of lead to a possible Wipe thankfully we dont have to worry about it anymore,
Tto ensure a long lasting runtime/gameplay.

id like to announce that the server will be live tonight at 8 PM UK Time
Please download the full client from our website http://thelastchapter.net/

We will keep the discord platform as an updating/announcing platform.
Please accept our compensation item once you log on.

1x free Exp Potion 20% / 3 hours

Hope to see you all ingame.