Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
That new skill on the video looks cool! like something off Diablo/Lost Ark.
Thats from woool magic attacks but doubt ill keep it, it only has one armour animation unfortunetly
in other words, if you cast it you'd see a different armour than the one your wearing

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Thats from woool magic attacks but doubt ill keep it, it only has one armour animation unfortunetly
in other words, if you cast it you'd see a different armour than the one your wearing
Make it part of the spell, "When cast your armour bursts into a different form, for a brief time"

Job done!

All the best for your launch!

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha and Jev

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
So what you doing now you will open or waiting ?
Because 3gena is a .....
You posted saturday he leave you comment GoodLuck
And Thuesday he post hes advert and he say ah sorry i didnt see you will open on the same time :)))

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Put it up asap so it doesnt clash with the 'other' server opening on the same day , otherwise all your hard work will go to waste

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Dont feel rushed you have come this far. Put it up when it feels the right time to put it up

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Dont feel rushed you have come this far. Put it up when it feels the right time to put it up
all about timing, and if his server comes up at the same time as the 'other' one, he'll hamstring his usercount before hes even begun, thus making all his work less worthwhile

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
So what you doing now you will open or waiting ?
Because 3gena is a .....
You posted saturday he leave you comment GoodLuck
And Thuesday he post hes advert and he say ah sorry i didnt see you will open on the same time :)))

Yeah we're still on schedule, launch is at 30th hopefully
I dont mind him launching at my timeline man why is that a problem
wishing all the best for him,

Our servers are entirelly different btw,
things will be crystal clear once we're all at live stage.

autoplay here aswell?
No mate sorry gotta play to play... if that makes sense lol
Also, It wont be as grind as you think hopefully with the extended stats players gain over time
will make lvlings quite quicker.

And as far as server being rushed, i hope we don't get to that point
im spending every single minute i have before the launch date to ensure things go as smooth as expected

that being said, ill hopefully work on the website tonight and will post a minor update in here to alert people
best of luck and hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer1985