Zircon Legend of Mir III USA [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Direct Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LsQDYByIp5Gcq9EwkWfOJI_484BuSQsn/view?usp=sharing

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/74qwPDW
Exp: Low Rate x1 (Custom)
Drop: x1 (Custom)

Level Rewards
You will auto learnt skills below lv40 when u reach that required level.
Reach Lv 10 Get 50 Hunt Gold.
Reach Lv 20 Get 100 Hunt Gold.
Reach Lv 30 Get 200 Hunt Gold.
Reach Lv 40 Get 300 Hunt Gold.
Reach Lv 50 Get 500 Hunt Gold.

Features
Multi Language Platform
We support fully English and Chinese at the moment. Some minor translation error still occur at the moment.

Custom Party System
If party contain 4 classes(Warrior, tao, wizard, assassin) HP add 10% follow GSP setting
If party contain 4 classes(Warrior, tao, wizard, assassin) add 150% exp to each mob, hence party leveling can even faster

Auto Attack System
Get Auto Attack Time from D button to enable this function!
This feature to solve people who dont have time to play x1 rate server but still want to have the best mir3 experience.
When using Auto attack system u will having -50% exp and -50% drop rate. To be fair to those player to play manually.
giphy.gif

Battle Royale Event
The first Battle Royale game that twist in the Legend of Mir III universe.
Player who having chicken dinner can have huge reward!
battle.png

Brings back D button and Pet System from Holley
giphy.gif

Item Navigation
U can easily look for the item u want to hunt by pressing Ctrl+W
giphy.gif

Costume System
giphy.gif

Korean Server Mob AI
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: LoosePube

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yay, another zircon server.

What's this bring the total to, about 5 zircons running now?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
The ping is amazing 10-12 ms ping, but still some things are not in english. Loving the autoplay system though.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
This is a med rate, not low at all. Im liking it ;D The first pet is strong as hell.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Pig stops pickup gold when your inventory is full which is kinda annoying, level 28 already :D

Also crimson necromancer pet is worse then the whitefang! Should be better.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
The ping is amazing 10-12 ms ping, but still some things are not in english. Loving the autoplay system though.
Some minor issue in client translation, I am fixing it atm haha sorry

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Pig stops pickup gold when your inventory is full which is kinda annoying, level 28 already :D

Also crimson necromancer pet is worse then the whitefang! Should be better.
I do realize this~
I think to change the crimson necromancer to some other pet, I will do it without server restart, our script able to hot reload ;)

Reactions: ventus

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
In America fanny means ass, I prefer the first ... but who’s to know what language I’m talking 👀

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
At level 33 as a warrior I didn't automatically learn defiance, but at 35 It automatically learned DragonRise? Is that a bug?

Also the crimsonnecromancer pet and FieryDancer both suck, whitefang is better then both xd.

Also everytime I autopatch with the patcher, my saved chat layout and settings get reset to default.

Last edited:

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
The server is growing! Please lower the hunts gold prices for gameshop stuff, and change the pets. Also the things mentioned in the previous posts! Keep up the good work.

Not all skills below level 40 are autolearned, please take a look at the skills for all classes, defiance and dsurge is missing from warriors. Also sins missing alot of them too

Also the market place item name search doesnt work

Last edited:

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
The server is growing! Please lower the hunts gold prices for gameshop stuff, and change the pets. Also the things mentioned in the previous posts! Keep up the good work.

Not all skills below level 40 are autolearned, please take a look at the skills for all classes, defiance and dsurge is missing from warriors. Also sins missing alot of them too

Also the market place item name search doesnt work
Noted. September 16th 4:00am(GMT+0) will having a 10 minutes maintenance to apply some fixes about these issue.

Reactions: ventus

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Server down (crashed), I think it may have been me :O Battle Royal problem

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
any chance having the drops so that everyone has there own drops? making my collection pot pointless if its got nothing to collect, when group hunting.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
any chance having the drops so that everyone has there own drops? making my collection pot pointless if its got nothing to collect, when group hunting.
I plan to change it to having own drops since most of player request so

Status
Not open for further replies.