Zircon Legend of Mir III USA [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

selo

Banned
Banned
Jun 26, 2019
hi guys,im newbie to this sever,and i have something to know:1where can i get the lv45 or higher spell skill book?
2how to learned lv4 spell? i have enghou skill point and has the book but alway failed :(

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
dino drop books 40 + but if you look for special skill like adv blood or adv reno , adv pot you need farm goru hyomun , holy palace etc .

Itchy

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 26, 2009
Hi everyone, been playing for a little bit now and have been mining in the dead pit and yesterday the diamond ore quit dropping, anyone know whats up or where or how to get them now?

kannimeiA

Banned
Banned
Feb 13, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Vaytrex,帖子:1151034,成员:28978”]
变更日志:
1.根据韩国《和平号》第3条增加了百宝箱,
[ATTACH = full] 22826 [/ ATTACH]
双击百宝箱,然后查看可以绘制的项目,如果您不喜欢该项目,请按“重置”。
[ATTACH = full] 22827 [/ ATTACH]
按下韩语单词按钮以绘制您喜欢的项目(很快该按钮会在photoshop中大声笑哈哈)
[ATTACH = full] 22828 [/ ATTACH]
选择一个框,希望您可以得到想要的物品。
2.增加了零件库存
[ATTACH = full] 22829 [/ ATTACH]
[/引用] 不要玩这个游戏。有很多机器人。通用汽车在这里刷设备并出售球员 t has seriously affected the balance of the game. GM loves the right to play the game. It has been blocking the IP address of various players and the player ID

kannimeiA

Banned
Banned
Feb 13, 2019
变更日志:
1.根据韩国《和平号》第3条增加了百宝箱,
选择一个框,希望您可以得到想要的物品。
2.增加了零件库存
[/引用] it has seriously affected the balance of the game. GM loves the right to play the game. It has been blocking the IP address of various players and the player ID Please don't play this game. GM buys and sells equipment in the game, and swipes equipment crazily to achieve the goal of cheating players' money,

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
变更日志:
1.根据韩国《和平号》第3条增加了百宝箱,
选择一个框,希望您可以得到想要的物品。
2.增加了零件库存
[/引用] it has seriously affected the balance of the game. GM loves the right to play the game. It has been blocking the IP address of various players and the player ID Please don't play this game. GM buys and sells equipment in the game, and swipes equipment crazily to achieve the goal of cheating players' money,
I think I only banned few player who using third party software to leveling. Anyway who r u? haha

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Then why have it listed for sale on your website? You have a whole page dedicated to it

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So far I didnt sold anyone xD got ppl asking but I just ignored as usual lol

I catch 2 so far on my server.
Other servers says they get socket spawn on server, what guarantee we have as community that your tool is not the one who causes lags by packet spam?

Do you want us to decrypt/decompile your tool to show all community how malicious it is?

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Legend Of Mir III USA 17th Changelog:
  • Added New Map Galloping Horse Island and Galloping Horse Forest

Guide To Enter New Map, Meet this Npc In Banya Island

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

11.png

33.png

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
Enjoying the server is good with auto level system as normally I'd have to tt as got kids, so can just turn it on, only on selected maps none of the new maps or hard maps are auto attack enabled and theres a nice amount of people playing, there has been few issues that have been resolved, does take some time to sort them but dont know what owner does in his own life so cant presume hes just sat there doing nothing, when he gets time it gets done.

The drops are interesting to say the least u can get a added item from 1 to 20+ but like all things you have to grind for it so make the added stat all that worth it, you can have all the power you can but when grinding the high level items your still going to get hurt and always good in a group.

I have played probably 75% of all mir2 servers that have come on n died of n I am finding enjoyable to play and dont have to sit in sz while afk can go level afk there is a price to pay for it but that to me seems fair as be to easy n no one would talk or be active just auto level get a few rb to solo bosses get better kit n repeat leaving it for weeks, but I auto attack during night have a item or boss hunt during day pop out for a bit so auto level again the back on for a guild hunt. But now as I got a few rb under the belt auto leveling is slow n manual level is 5x faster as I'm not set to just using 1 skill while afk Lvling.

Over all good server plenty of maps to hunt on

selo

Banned
Banned
Jun 26, 2019
i was returned player and i saw there was no one NPC for storage it's that a bug ? or where should i find them?

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
1st of June Changelog:
1. Mini Map, and Big Map added border for NPC, player, and monster.
小地图标点优化显示.gif

2. Added Party List (Able to Rescue party member by click on name in party list)
组队列表点选锁定队友.gif

3. Added Disguise Box.
4. Comfort max cap increase to 30.
5. Sabuk war changelog, if castle owner not able to hold castle for 15minutes, Sabuk War will automatic end after 2 hours of war. Else hold 15 minutes of Sabuk to capture it.
6. Galloping horse forest not allow RT and GroupRecall.

selo

Banned
Banned
Jun 26, 2019
as i newbie for mir3(AFK from the offical server about 15years lol) more question here :)
it's there deleted the automatic pikup? i remembered that the characters could pikup when step on it

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
as i newbie for mir3(AFK from the offical server about 15years lol) more question here :)
it's there deleted the automatic pikup? i remembered that the characters could pikup when step on it

You can pick stuff you step on if you press tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.