LegendaryMyth - The Awakening

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Wanna get down on ur knees and rim the gm while your at it?

Server looks good btw

Sorry, he is my irl mate.

Just ignore when he says stuff like that.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Updated first post, please take a look.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
no stfu asking it will be ready when its ready

Well it's the second time in the thread it's been asked by two different people over two weeks, you need to go see a doctor or something as you obviously have problems.

Looking forward to playing T0MMY

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Well it's the second time in the thread it's been asked by two different people over two weeks, you need to go see a doctor or something as you obviously have problems.

Looking forward to playing T0MMY

have problems lol. its idoits like u who spam eat eat eat omg give us an eta that have the problem toms a rl firend and at the time i posted was sat next to me. u asking for a eta wont make it happen any faster

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
do you have a website or forum? that i can join !

bish baash boshh :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
have problems lol. its idoits like u who spam eat eat eat omg give us an eta that have the problem toms a rl firend and at the time i posted was sat next to me. u asking for a eta wont make it happen any faster

You are so narrow minded....asking for an eta is not meant to make it come up faster, it's to give the people waiting to play an idea, rather than sitting and never knowing when it's gonna be up, for example, no ETA is given and I don't come on lomcn for 1 week, and the server went up..I have now become so far behind levels I would be put off playing.

Also, spam? Your the spammer here.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Update:

Item Refine You can now refine your items. Find the correct Crystals and Corundum to refine your accessories. For example to add +1 dc onto your necklace you will need Corundum x5, DamageCrytal and 50,000 Gold.

Weapon Reset This system allows you to receive a nice added weapon after you have reset it. However be careful with these feature otherwise it will eat your items. For example when you have a Trident max level and your not happy with the refining on the weapon go reset it and start a new with a brand new added weapon.

---------- Post added 19-12-2011 at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 18-12-2011 at 08:15 PM ----------

Few images uploaded.

Work has progressed very well! I am nearly there.

---------- Post added 24-12-2011 at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 19-12-2011 at 04:48 PM ----------

Quick update:

Server ready, however I hit a snag and it's an important snag. If I can't get it fixed by tomorrow then it wont be up.

* Check the help section, thread called Fame.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Why not just make an NPC give u + 1 or j ust make bosses drop fame scrolls or something lol

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Going to have to be extended this. An issue regarding the databases has come up. I'll do what I can after today but today is family day.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Update:

Item Refine You can now refine your items. Find the correct Crystals and Corundum to refine your accessories. For example to add +1 dc onto your necklace you will need Corundum x5, DamageCrytal and 50,000 Gold.

Weapon Reset This system allows you to receive a nice added weapon after you have reset it. However be careful with these feature otherwise it will eat your items. For example when you have a Trident max level and your not happy with the refining on the weapon go reset it and start a new with a brand new added weapon.

nice nice nice but would it be possible for you to add a MasterRefine like wemade?
will just need to add few scripts and take bits like

#IF
CheckWeaponLevel - MAX
#ACT - not sure on commands but there something like that, i seen em :]
goto Random 5%-> Break -
10%-> +1 Stat -> +2Stat -> +3Stat ->+4Stat -> +5Stat
35%-> -1Stat -> -2Stat -> -3Stat -> -4Stat -> -5Stat
50%-> No Change

#ACT
Take Fragments
Take 5,000,000
Take Weapon
Give weapon
#SAY
1. Welldone your weapon upgraded
2. Unlucky the refine didnt work.
3. The materials used where to weak you lost added stats
4. Sorry but you weapon was to old and the materials where weak, your weapon crumbled (#ELSEACT give remains)

just a suggestion, sounds good so far! goodluck

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Item Breakdown Expect a lot of content including rusted items. Rusted items are like items that haven't been taken care of over the years and will need to be polished for use. The rusted items will be the best items in game but will be hard to get hold of. Don't worry there will be also a lot of new items. The database has been completely wiped and all re done. What does this mean? The item database was full of Chinese rubbish and items what never get used. Your talismans, poisons and torches have all been upped in quantity, along with impact, storm, health, mana and magic liquors which have had there time altered. All the items what may have been re added from the old database will have been revamped and moulded to fit the server statistics.
I like the idea of you bringing in rusted items etc, can this be arranged so you must pay a big price to make the item but still there is like 1in10 chance it will work? make them really good stats and really rare from V1 / Bosses?

Layout The layout is completely new. Disabled towns other than prajna, sabuk and mudwall due to the expansion progression. Don't let this put you off because all your favourite caves are still in; WommaTemple, ZumaTemple, PrajnaTemple, PhantomNorthForest etc.. These can be teleported too via the new teleporting stone.
will explain later in next post

Spells Spells needed to level have been all set to one sequence, Level 1 - 25, Level 2 - 50, Level 3 - 100, Level 4 - 150 and Level 5 - 200. Spells such as Might, Renounce and Celestial will have to be found and will NOT be sold by the book store. This will make the game a bit more interesting.
I think all books from 22+ should be removed from shop to create abit more excitement and make something extra for players to do whilst bored leveling

Version 1 Version 1 system is a caving system. For example ZumaTemple V1, to enter the cave you must require 50 ZumaSpine's from ZumaTemple. Once entered the monsters are a lot harder, have the same name, same cave etc just harder with more rare items in there. Experience is half of the normal cave on top of the usual experience, for example bigrats give 1200, v1 big rats give 1800.

Link with Layout

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
nice nice nice but would it be possible for you to add a MasterRefine like wemade?
will just need to add few scripts and take bits like

#IF
CheckWeaponLevel - MAX
#ACT - not sure on commands but there something like that, i seen em :]
goto Random 5%-> Break -
10%-> +1 Stat -> +2Stat -> +3Stat ->+4Stat -> +5Stat
35%-> -1Stat -> -2Stat -> -3Stat -> -4Stat -> -5Stat
50%-> No Change

#ACT
Take Fragments
Take 5,000,000
Take Weapon
Give weapon
#SAY
1. Welldone your weapon upgraded
2. Unlucky the refine didnt work.
3. The materials used where to weak you lost added stats
4. Sorry but you weapon was to old and the materials where weak, your weapon crumbled (#ELSEACT give remains)

just a suggestion, sounds good so far! goodluck

10% chance for +1? That's pretty slim isnt it
Also 35% chance to fail.. thats alot haha, rarely get to max stat refines.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
What i'd like to see.. (Just ideas)
Layout
The layout is completely new. Disabled towns other than prajna, sabuk and mudwall due to the expansion progression. Don't let this put you off because all your favourite caves are still in; WommaTemple, ZumaTemple, PrajnaTemple, PhantomNorthForest etc.. These can be teleported too via the new teleporting stone.
Version 1
Version 1 system is a caving system. For example ZumaTemple V1, to enter the cave you must require 50 ZumaSpine's from ZumaTemple. Once entered the monsters are a lot harder, have the same name, same cave etc just harder with more rare items in there. Experience is half of the normal cave on top of the usual experience, for example bigrats give 1200, v1 big rats give 1800.

Towns - Only one town is open/avaliable at open of beta, this will be your choice - people can use all the caves around that town to level and hunt... once 2-3 people start reaching it's MAX level for the town then do:
LegendaryExpansionPack0.0.1 (BetaT) - open a new town/plain (desert,bichontown,snowfield) of your choice, these caves will be a little harder for the people who begin to max out the starting area.

BirthAreaCaves - My option would be phantom forest
So you have your start town in my case i choose phantom forest:
1. Battlefields - hens,scarecrows,omahero etc (level at steady pace from 1-5/10)
2. PhantomCave - Skeletons&RedSkelly (level 10-20)
3. WoomaTemple - Wooma's&WoomaTaraus&IncarnatedWT (level 20-70)
4. StoneTomb - Boars & BoarKing (25-30)

(IncarnatedWT) - As you would say V1 - I say a "RusH"
This is like a worldofwarcraft Instance but with a twist, these caves are group caves and must require 1tao,1wiz,1war and a small booty entry fee.

The IncarnatedWooma's will have x2 exp to normal wooma's and x2 drops, there will also be a group exp bonus. They will have small chance of dropping lvl (1 - 40 cave boss rusty's) (BasicBattleGear).

There will be 1-3levels on each rush and the team is against time, they must clear through the cave within a time limit otherwise the IncarnatedWoomaTaraus will RusH them, spawning them into an ambush... this is a room full of incarnatedmob's causing huge damage to the team. Once the keymaker is found at the centre of the room it must be killed and all the team will be advanced to the next floor.

On their way through the dungeon there will be chest's... some lucky and some unlucky, some chest's will drop rare's (1in100chance) and some will cause instance death onto the few nearest to the box so it would be handy if a tao was avaliable at all times, one box throughout the cave will trigger off the alarm's and make the IncarnatedWoomaTaraus(boss) flee, the team will have 30minutes to get to the boss and kill it before they all get chucked out of the cave. Small waves of monster's will be thrown at them during the alarm process to slow them down.

Boss - IWT will be x2 faster and x5 harder, it will cause mass chaos to the team.. plenty of tank's and support are needed to defeat this boss.. magic caster's will also be beneficial to the group to agro any pestering mob's causing minor but crucial damage to the tank's, Drops of Rusty items will be 25% chance and rare's will be common.
The first group to complete the RusH will receive a medal from the gamemaster himself and their own personal statues outside the cave. This will bring out competitive side's / challenges.

Medals - Either small torches or rose's with half decent stat's which can be used whenever the player feel's, the player's may want to cherrish their medal and keep it safely in their bank to show off or just purely to hardcore hunt.

My idea, hope you use my idea wisely and it becomes some use ;D goodluck looking forward to server...
btw if it sounds loada shiet dont worry to much i've been told many time's i talk shiet ;)

P.S> Make it so you have no teleportstone's (ONLY IN TOWN, but the teleport stones must be activated from each expansion openening) - Encourages horses from town to town and cave to cave

2. Allow horse ride in caves/ towns to encourage horse riding (Do NOT allow them in RuShes)

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

10% chance for +1? That's pretty slim isnt it
Also 35% chance to fail.. thats alot haha, rarely get to max stat refines.

it's just an example but this is a low/medrate not highrate, dont want people running about with +42 on weapons commonly

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Maybe somthing new and a like 15% chance of +2 or somthing.. so those few lucky people can get a surprise :)
also, if you need another beta tester or somthing give me a PM :)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Is people still wanting a server like this? I see a high demand of high rates and I don't want to put up a server what is going to get 10-15 users. I aim for 25-30 minimum.

Just a quick refresh. I did lose my databases which was unfortunate but I have began to create them again. January has been a busy month for me so that's why it has taken so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.