legendofmir.co.uk

DevilsKnight

I
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2004
Lel he ninja edited his post to say he took shanda mir 3's interface :P He thought he got away with a mir 3 interface in a mir 2 section but i'm all over that shiz ;)

Props to you though for your server and it's uniqueness, really enjoy your server (not sure i like all of your choices) but your server hype died a little because of the long development and lack of updates.

Thats because we've gone sql and sorting out all the major flaws in the source, not just recolouring an interface (haha sorry couldn't help myself) :P

The shanda mir3 interface didnt come with 1024 res images, plus I can't just log on to a server to see how the interface works ;)

But on the flip side, I'm looking forward to playing your server and hope it does well. These C# files need all the good press they deserve

Dk

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Thats because we've gone sql and sorting out all the major flaws in the source, not just recolouring an interface (haha sorry couldn't help myself) :P

The shanda mir3 interface didnt come with 1024 res images, plus I can't just log on to a server to see how the interface works ;)

But on the flip side, I'm looking forward to playing your server and hope it does well. These C# files need all the good press they deserve

Dk

I've done a lot more than recolour images but only within my capabilities ofc :3

I feel people who have more c# knowledge than me will exploit the open source and find weaknesses that I probably can't spot. (although the code has changed quite a lot there are still large similarities). We will see how it goes. P.S. You can't make a shanda mir 3 account? I'm sure I had one before but maybe it was another chinese server. :)

DevilsKnight

I
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2004
I've done a lot more than recolour images but only within my capabilities ofc :3

Haha I'm taking the piss mate, I know you have!

You can't make a shanda mir 3 account? I'm sure I had one before but maybe it was another chinese server. :)

I couldn't make one :( if you've got one give me a pm or pm me your skype and we'll chat on there. Seeing as we are going way off topic here (if there even was a topic)

Dk

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
MWXGn4z.png

Our team took shanda mir 3's interface and remade it. I r theif!

Do I win anything?

Dk

Looks very interesting.
Does the spiderweb style display only change when the attribute numbers are changed or can you manually drag the graphic within the limits of available values ? In other words, simply drag the graphic on the fly rather than have to inc/dec the numbers ?

DevilsKnight

I
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2004
Looks very interesting.
Does the spiderweb style display only change when the attribute numbers are changed or can you manually drag the graphic within the limits of available values ? In other words, simply drag the graphic on the fly rather than have to inc/dec the numbers ?
Currently no but i do like that idea.

Trouble is you only get 5 points a level so your not really going to have much dragging to do if that makes sense?

Dk

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Haha I'm taking the piss mate, I know you have!

I couldn't make one :( if you've got one give me a pm or pm me your skype and we'll chat on there. Seeing as we are going way off topic here (if there even was a topic)

Dk

i'll take a look and get back to you tomorrow as i am going to bed now. My skype is ryan.taplin1705

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Urm .....

Can we keep on track here...

I'm fed up of seeing people crying over spilt milk... i don't give a flying F what you lot have did or have done

THIS IS A THREAD ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP WITH THIS SECTION

not a place to bring up old crap you have done already on other threads... now please can we start acting as a community.

getting back on track,

what has been done with these files and why am i only getting 3 CMD windows popping up ... i must be missing something here.. so i cannot log on yet and look. will whip out my pc soon enough to check fully whats the issue im having

Seems we have alot to do here..
Interface work.. this will need new images made, so do we have a small team we have in mind to work on this yet
has anyone got these files up and running yet?
are the files fully chinese?
has there been any translations done as of yet?

Your such a ****ing idiot. All i can say.

Reactions: CraiG^

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

what has been done with these files and why am i only getting 3 CMD windows popping up ... i must be missing something here.. so i cannot log on yet and look. will whip out my pc soon enough to check fully whats the issue im having

Interface work.. this will need new images made, so do we have a small team we have in mind to work on this yet

WTF? You're an idiot lol.

The thread i think you're wanting is this

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?91449-Web-Mirserver-files-(100-playable)

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Urm .....

I'm fed up of seeing people crying over spilt milk... i don't give a flying F what you lot have did or have done

not a place to bring up old crap you have done already on other threads... now please can we start acting as a community.

getting back on track,

image.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Urm .....

getting back on track,

What on Earth are you talking about?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
WTF? You're an idiot lol.

The thread i think you're wanting is this

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?91449-Web-Mirserver-files-(100-playable)

omfg... this is what no sleep does to me.... wow

I'm such a dick... i have literally stunned myself

was meant to go here and i got confused ...
I have no idea what i was thinking :/

as for all the comments .... thanks
im not wanting to be a mod atall.. so get your facts right.. i just enjoy making servers and clearly made a post in the wrong section ..

This community makes me sick at times...

Atleast Far caught on and i agree i am an idiot...
thanks though

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Tai, your trolls are useless lad.

You have chosen to join the Unknown train, this holds very little sway in the community, and only proves that despite your administrator role you used to have, your understanding on mir files is usless. If you truly believe that we are hypocritical for coding the Shanda interface in, simply because I feel that this new website is a rip off of Aldors, then so be your opinion, all be that its dumb, it still gets to be your opinion.

This guys a douche..

@MythRohan - You never make sense, I think you need meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can't believe you bad rep'd me for that comment Myth, you talk **** wasn't like my comment was a lie.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I mean, look at all these people on myth and tai's dicks, he's not even a mod anymore ......

Try again.... I really do believe you can do better.

Oh and while you're at it fix you're bugged signature, someone doesn't know how to use the