Legion Mir 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
just my two cents, can get max lvl in a day or two, theres nothing to fight for, gold is worthless, tm is empty

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Someones angry that they got pk'd...

lol.

She has a point about server being unbalanced, which it clearly is.

Exmaple,

Last night fighting Black, was on PC fully tweaked, us both were pretty fast.

He was 2 levels above me, 5 dc more few more AC

Yet he 2 hits me, server not unbalanced ?

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
server is abit silly ppl cry if ur faster than them... seph is main cry child with todd in his pocket every time u fight him todds there watching u fight him telling u to de-tweak cus ur to fast lol, just had a fight with seph and apparently he was frapsin the whole fight... lol hes lagging yet accuses me of cheating 24 7 lol

nn losers

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
just my two cents, can get max lvl in a day or two, theres nothing to fight for, gold is worthless, tm is empty

Max level? Max level of items is 70. Mutant cave is aimed at 70 (granted, more "higher" caves cud do with adding) Exp increases by 400K a pop at 62, possibly even more when higher. And you say you can get 70 in a day or 2? Laughable. Fight for Sabuk, fight for items, fight for LMS when it's in, fight for boss's, fight for your leveling area.................

Get in a guild and buy a GT, and your Gold won't be useless =)

TM being empty has nothing to do with the server... means more people are BUYING than selling.

You're angry and you're rage quitting. Good day to you.

She has a point about server being unbalanced, which it clearly is.

Exmaple,

Last night fighting Black, was on PC fully tweaked, us both were pretty fast.

He was 2 levels above me, 5 dc more few more AC

Yet he 2 hits me, server not unbalanced ?

So you want server where people 10hit each other and nobody dies? sounds cool. Let me know when it's up mate.

server is abit silly ppl cry if ur faster than them... seph is main cry child with todd in his pocket every time u fight him todds there watching u fight him telling u to de-tweak cus ur to fast lol, just had a fight with seph and apparently he was frapsin the whole fight... lol hes lagging yet accuses me of cheating 24 7 lol

nn losers

I was waiting for this :)

Yes, thanks for the obvious recording of you being insanely fast, then slowing down to "normal", then going fast again, then normal. My FPS is recorded, that didn't fluctuate. New router and network adapter says my net is perfectly fine, if I were to net lag, you'd be "catching up" on my screen and I'd be dead. That is not the case.

Simple answer is, you're cheating and you're an idiot. If you're going to cheat at least don't be so obvious? You're well known for your exploits and cheats by now.

And I agree, people cry far too much. So, if your slow and you want to Tweak your comp, send me a Pm and i'll do it for you. Or if that fails, go buy some cheats. If your looking for puppies and rainbows, and everyone to be fair and the same speed like on an MMORPG, Mir is not the place for you.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
So you want server where people 10hit each other and nobody dies? sounds cool. Let me know when it's up mate.

No I'm not saying make it so, it take like 10minutes to kill someone. Just shows PVP wasn't tested in Beta properly, cause I helped in beta stages and didn't get asked once to test PVP, was told its fine when it isn't. At the end of the day, I actually don't actually care cause I generally love PK anyways, but all I see in guild chat or global shouts "servers unbalanced" or "2/3 hit kill ?" blah blah blah. Just putting my opinion across if thats okay with you ?

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
There aint nothin wrong wid pk apart from that fact wizzie cnt compete without spells.

Everytime somone drops or dies on this server its apprently unbalanced and ****. Bunch of cry childs.

/Black

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
There aint nothin wrong wid pk apart from that fact wizzie cnt compete without spells.

Everytime somone drops or dies on this server its apprently unbalanced and ****. Bunch of cry childs.

/Black

Rather loose an item then look a whimp, this server suppose to be long term, not being funny don't see it happening.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Makes me giggle. Nothing to work for.
Although that basic premise of the server is good, such as the exp rate and the group caves being actually good... other than that.
Nothings rare. Too much gold... blah blah.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Makes me giggle. Nothing to work for.
Although that basic premise of the server is good, such as the exp rate and the group caves being actually good... other than that.
Nothings rare. Too much gold... blah blah.

i dont get this "nothings rare" when i havent seen a single carnage/mutant item drop..... the S kit is nice kit but isnt ment to take u a month to get it...

As for your gold comment i will be adding an NPC to GT where you pay X amount of gold to get key 7 buffs such as dc+10 but you will need to pay for yourself, not everyone.

As for balancing issues apart from pk being fast i dnt see a problem.. wizzies can beat a warr, a warr can beat a wizz and taos can kill or be killed very easy. Is the problem that every class needs their hp upped abit to make pk last longer?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Need to change the auto run thing.
After being hit people can run almost instantly before slowing.
Im sure there is a way somewhere...

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
i dont get this "nothings rare" when i havent seen a single carnage/mutant item drop..... the S kit is nice kit but isnt ment to take u a month to get it...

As for your gold comment i will be adding an NPC to GT where you pay X amount of gold to get key 7 buffs such as dc+10 but you will need to pay for yourself, not everyone.

As for balancing issues apart from pk being fast i dnt see a problem.. wizzies can beat a warr, a warr can beat a wizz and taos can kill or be killed very easy. Is the problem that every class needs their hp upped abit to make pk last longer?

Hps should have a tweak tbh, Level 53 with 645HP, remembering level 50+ was always 1000hp ?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Thing is, how's a wizz or tao ever gunna make someone die if the HP is upped? atm it's just about do-able.

A delay on TT's or something would be fine if it was upped so you can't just automatically "@town" and your safe.

@NewHope not sure what you mean? you mean how many steps it takes you to run after being hit? I think that's changable ye but didn't seem a problem to me. Preferences I guess.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
If you change hp u might as well close server. Even 300hp hits by a war right now are easy pottable (3 pots and walk 10 steps hard for some ppl i guess) specially without slow on wars(obviously these hits are lower against a wiz so even easier to pot and just avoid the 2nd hit like u did last 10 years).

There are way bigger problems on this server.
1.Lack of content (imo neway)
2.Lack of rare item sets (that actually drop). Remember how many rare sets OS/FH had that MADE a diff in soloing/pking
3.Item stats aint bad but other than armours i dont see any item R/S/normal making any actual noticeable difference on my stats to make me hunt something harder.
4.Leveling seems really slow mostly due to the fact that i have yet to see a lvl60 pill, i get no actual exp in places i like to hunta aka boss caves. 350exp when you need 1million to lvl....Its really annoying being cainned by mobs that give fk all exp.

In all honestly i think you made the server "too hard" and as a result every1 is like same lvl(arround lvl60) with same ish stats. The hype this server had lvl0-50 is sorta lost afterwards perhaps for the above reasons or for other i cant explain.
I mean when i was testing and todd was speaking to me about the mutant cave with 7bosses etc i was like "yay! finnally a OS-like BG". That was nice in theory but actually that cave is poo at least for my lvl/stats. I cant solo mobs there without being raped, bosses aint even close to soloing due to no slow, same things apply with grouping say with another war and there is no point asking a tao to grp in there when he can actually can solo the cave same speed with or without me.

If you want my advice you should make it more OS-like aka easier and more soloable. Dunno how you can do that without changing everything to avoid 1hitting but thats wot i think.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Nothing wrong with being 2 hit by a Warr higher than you, servers where you spend 5 minutes trying to land 15 hits to actually kill someone get boring after a week, being on edge and actually being able to kill people before they @town makes it more fun.

FlameField needs to be made alot easier to get, so instead of 1/300 make it 1/25, it really is the only spell a Wizz has on here that hurts.

Me, 53 Wizz in (R) kit for my level, managed to kill a 40 Wizz in about 25 hits (not exaggerating) last night using every possible spell, i've been going through Sub Bosses, and 40+ Bosses everytime im on and haven't seen one book drop.

Stood at RME yesterday while MentalRaver was trying to PK me (think he's higher) and I just sat there killing the Boss and outpotting his damage.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
If you change hp u might as well close server. Even 300hp hits by a war right now are easy pottable (3 pots and walk 10 steps hard for some ppl i guess) specially without slow on wars(obviously these hits are lower against a wiz so even easier to pot and just avoid the 2nd hit like u did last 10 years).

There are way bigger problems on this server.
1.Lack of content (imo neway)
2.Lack of rare item sets (that actually drop). Remember how many rare sets OS/FH had that MADE a diff in soloing/pking
3.Item stats aint bad but other than armours i dont see any item R/S/normal making any actual noticeable difference on my stats to make me hunt something harder.
4.Leveling seems really slow mostly due to the fact that i have yet to see a lvl60 pill, i get no actual exp in places i like to hunta aka boss caves. 350exp when you need 1million to lvl....Its really annoying being cainned by mobs that give fk all exp.

In all honestly i think you made the server "too hard" and as a result every1 is like same lvl(arround lvl60) with same ish stats. The hype this server had lvl0-50 is sorta lost afterwards perhaps for the above reasons or for other i cant explain.
I mean when i was testing and todd was speaking to me about the mutant cave with 7bosses etc i was like "yay! finnally a OS-like BG". That was nice in theory but actually that cave is poo at least for my lvl/stats. I cant solo mobs there without being raped, bosses aint even close to soloing due to no slow, same things apply with grouping say with another war and there is no point asking a tao to grp in there when he can actually can solo the cave same speed with or without me.

If you want my advice you should make it more OS-like aka easier and more soloable. Dunno how you can do that without changing everything to avoid 1hitting but thats wot i think.
Agreed, ive been asking for a few maps to be uploaded for 3-4 days now but still nothing... take 5min to upload 10 maps -_- 1 cave bin added since it came up and 2 floors to a cave n few mob spawns upped then 2 rare sets that aint dropped

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Any new starters, pm me in-game and I'll boost you up to level 35-40 (depends what mood I'm in)

/ULTRA

UberMiester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2005
yet again this is why im not on the server any more. Im a lvl 50+ tao. Theres just two groups, and they pk anyone regardless of guild. Cant go anywhere. Yeah alot of you are like go QQ somewhere else. Your forgetting one thing, user count on server goes down server goes down full stop. So yeah please tell me to QQ somewhere else.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Won't be on till a few more spells drop, absolutely no point me playing a class where the only damage i can do is with a spell that isn't dropping.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Agree with all the above. HP doesn't need upping. Spells ESPECIALLY FF needs made far far less rare as it's the only "Good" spell a wizz gets PK wise.

Easy things to fix and add really, not a problem. As for the Pking, sorta need more stuff TO pk for. If LMS was added where you 1 v 1'd until eventually there was just 1 person left, that would be good. SW made worth having means people will want to fight over it AND ZT.

If your joining a server, the best thing you can do is either A) get in a guild or B) start a guild and join everyone else, else you'll find it impossible to compete.