Legion Mir 2.3 Medium+ Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Servers great fun, lot's of bosses to kill - though some bosses may need upping abit i.e EvilAnt is only 550 hp :p dunno if this was intentional but seems too easy as mobs are 500 ish hp and take longer to kill

other than that so far its great :D

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Been playing it all night, fun server tbh, only one recently that's kept me interested!

Good choice of caves, quests, item sets and bosses, leveling is at a good pace aswell, recommend to anyone!

This

/Black ingame

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Played for aout 30 mins, enjoyed it so far. Couple of things that i think need changing :P

Low level armourd are dura 5, and when they drop they aint full dura n dnt last long. (nowt major)

also i like that uve added new maps, and mini maps with them. But could u maybe add a npc that will sell u the cords of doors or summit lol ? hate looking for doors on maps i dnt know :P

Good work tho

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
sell u coords? haha thats a new one..explore a little lol don't take more than 3 mins to find a door and leveling caves r mostly straight forward anyway as mainly one route or the obvious place for a door would be the correct place...other side of map haha

dura 5 armour could be upped yea

some bosses need upping - more hp really

ill be on in about an hour! ;p

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
anyone fancy uploading a .exe for me?
cheers <3

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Move this to advertising and sort yourself proper non-lomcn forums. Good forums are as important as a good server really.

/Mitsos

Status
Not open for further replies.