= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
Low rate servers are gone, all people want is a high rate, high stat server.

If this was released before OldSkool it could have been a big hit, dont have the time / want to try this at the mo.

Good Luck

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Low rate servers are gone, all people want is a high rate, high stat server.

If this was released before OldSkool it could have been a big hit, dont have the time / want to try this at the mo.

Good Luck
We did research into which type of server people would prefer, you'd be suprised at the demand for low rate servers(I was), not necessarily from LOMCN members.

Most people also wanted a server where levels and items were worth something, and lets be honest, in most high rate servers, you log on, level up, get a decent kit and then think 'Woop de doo?'

To make items and levels worth something, things need to be decreased, so it takes work to achieve a certain goal.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Hello lind, it's aaron nice work on getting server live, i know you have worked hard for it.

Would like to say congratz to Lind, Curt, Elliot, Cheeky and any one i missed out.

I will be playing shortly.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
the interface is ****... if it was normal interface i wud probs give it a go

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
FileFront mirror added to first post for anyone getting slow downloads on other links.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
The server looks really really good, you guys have worked hard, but I do think it was a bad time for you to put the server up Live.

OldSkool server has not long been up and everyone is loving that atm. I for one will be playing OS, if OS ever happens to end for some reason I will download this, until then good luck :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We did research into which type of server people would prefer, you'd be suprised at the demand for low rate servers(I was), not necessarily from LOMCN members.

Most people also wanted a server where levels and items were worth something, and lets be honest, in most high rate servers, you log on, level up, get a decent kit and then think 'Woop de doo?'

To make items and levels worth something, things need to be decreased, so it takes work to achieve a certain goal.

Not hard to believe. I, myself am one of those people. I've played RZ LR and it's much more rewarding. Also, the type of players they attract are generally better mannered, more mature etc. Me + goatsex have had a right laugh on that server.

bugger it ill start d/l now

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
What's so special about the Mir2 interface?

An interface isn't a reason to not play a server, imo.

So the fact you'd be looking at this interface, using this interface for every single second you play on the server... makes no impact what so ever if you don't enjoy to look at it, think its wrong for the game or don't like the way it organises things? To me it makes a huge impact.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
:) loving the interface. its unique and gives the server some class.

However, i am currently playing old skool and i will not play meteora till i have an excuse to quit.

wrong timing on release imo bud

Omen/

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
d laodeding client, and yet getting some bad old " connie closed " not very good sign eh :P. sort it *****s =D.

/Darkunit

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Looks great though i think there would of been more interest if it went live a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.