= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
Server down?

Just lagged out and can't get back in.

Spelling wrong on welcome screen when u get in game.

Map is wrong, the position on the big map is not same as mini.

That's from 7 or 8 minutes off playing.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
down again?

better not be another rewind...

edit: yep it was, though not bad 1.

ive lost my necky though wtf

Last edited:

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Really sorry about that, testing some server monitoring software thats still in development on the server and keeps catching the wrong errors, should be sorted now.

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
Also I just tryed to delete a character and make a new one with same name and it won't let me.

I delete the character, make another and it brings back the one i deleted 3 times on every slot so it's impossible.

What the hell is this?

EDIT: I just made a new account, made the character and it brung me the same one in same place with same exp even using a diff account.

So if somone deletes a character, anyone can remake it with the same stats in the same place where he left it.

Beta testing? what beta testing?

Last edited:

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
if any of you could make a brand new server such as meteora with all the new stuff it has and bring it out live with no bugs or errors what so ever, do it but until then stfu having a go at them and be more positive maybe tell them rather than being a **** about things......

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
problem is tho you burk. Is that this server as been in closed beta for ages and now its live players are still find bugs. Bugs i might add which should been found in closed beta.

But thats just my opinion.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's fairly obvious stuff too. Not like we've gone bug-hunting just for the sake of it.

btw is anyone playing..lol? Cos I'm gettin kinda bored on my own and don't know anyones names ingame =/

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I was going to start.

However if its really this buggy then im not sure i want to get involved yet.

Can we have any concise response from the Makers as to when the bugs are going to be ironed out.

Thanks

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The bugs aren't anything to not play for imo. You can still do everything.

Edit: saying that, it's down again...

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
We are working to sort all the problems that people are experiencing, and we hope to have them fixed within the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
so its down for another couple of days?..guys we"v been waiting like a year for this server...

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
We have located the error to the DBServer. Due to Meteora using a new file set the DBServer had to be recoded from scratch, and due to this recode it could not be fully tested for bugs such as making the server crash and rewind. The programmers want to personally apologise to you all for any problems that have been caused. The programmers are hoping to have the error fixed tomorrow, and the server team will plan something special for the server to make up for all the problems.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Its very well made, But doesent do it for me. Cba leveling for 15mins to gain 1 level from 17-18 then to find out you have to discover caves and towns...

Sorry

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Can't get on my character now, it doesn't show up, tried making another, doesn't work either.

Ok, Just tried to log in again and basically it showed up with the char I tried to re-make and no others. For like 10 seconds then it showed up with both the chars lol... Still couldn't log in though.

Last edited:

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Can't get on my character now, it doesn't show up, tried making another, doesn't work either.

Ok, Just tried to log in again and basically it showed up with the char I tried to re-make and no others. For like 10 seconds then it showed up with both the chars lol... Still couldn't log in though.
Just give it some time, all the problems are being caused by the DBServer.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Its very well made, But doesent do it for me. Cba leveling for 15mins to gain 1 level from 17-18 then to find out you have to discover caves and towns...

Sorry

This is what I don't understand. What's the difference between HR and LR? A number.

Once you reach 55 on oldskool then leveling is hard anyway. Plus it's full of idiots.

LR doesn't really matter to me cos at the end of the day it's gonna be a pain to level anyway. I find LR more rewarding though.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
This is what I don't understand. What's the difference between HR and LR? A number.

Once you reach 55 on oldskool then leveling is hard anyway. Plus it's full of idiots.

LR doesn't really matter to me cos at the end of the day it's gonna be a pain to level anyway. I find LR more rewarding though.
Thats how I feel, at the end of the day on HR the numbers are just bigger, which doesn't really make a difference because everyone has big numbers. I also find that LR is far more balanced and even in pvp etc etc.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Finally go in etc, got a few levels and got lagged out thinking **** I've just had a rewind again. Thankfully I didn't yay :D

*EDIT*

No notice and server status = Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.