= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
will the server still be running while the problems are fixed ?? and also the player ranking on forum is working ?? because i can't check the ranking status

/2Damngood

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Finally go in etc, got a few levels and got lagged out thinking **** I've just had a rewind again. Thankfully I didn't yay :D

*EDIT*

No notice and server status = Bad.
We are trying to minimise rewind times, but unfortunately we can not doing anything about the crashes for the time being other than keep rebooting the server.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
On the download. Was a closed beta tester and did poke around for a bit. Liked what i saw back then, but didn't have the time to stick with it and thoroughly test.

So will be fun when i get ingame.

/Gandi

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
On the download. Was a closed beta tester and did poke around for a bit. Liked what i saw back then, but didn't have the time to stick with it and thoroughly test.

So will be fun when i get ingame.

/Gandi

Don't bring your mates. :eek:

They suit OS and OS suits them. Let's keep it that way, si?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Don't know if I can play with the server crashing all the time at the moment, pretty annoying.. =[

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I dont mind lr, As i loved RaGEZONE lr 1.9, but discovering towns and caves is a bloody pain. Ill prob join soon when people are higher and can level me lmao.

Peace out (For now)

Yours Truly

Prai

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
found another prob, god im good at this lol,

as u know first problem is, that my person has still got SLOW on him from that ice tiger thats like 4 hrs now....

my secound one is, i was pking and went red, as i love to. and lo and behold, there isnt a penality place, instead u get sent back to noobie town, and if u havent notice, when u rese, your right next to a guard..... so basiclly, that's 1 char thats gone for good.. how was this not found during beta o_0.

/Darkunit

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
found another prob, god im good at this lol,

as u know first problem is, that my person has still got SLOW on him from that ice tiger thats like 4 hrs now....

my secound one is, i was pking and went red, as i love to. and lo and behold, there isnt a penality place, instead u get sent back to noobie town, and if u havent notice, when u rese, your right next to a guard..... so basiclly, that's 1 char thats gone for good.. how was this not found during beta o_0.

/Darkunit

next to archers ?? well all i can say is....ouch and good luck getting back to yellow

/2Damngood

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
next to archers ?? well all i can say is....ouch and good luck getting back to yellow

/2Damngood

lolol yea, kinda sucked, but some how, i arrived in ye old detention centre. and was white, but my char that was " slowed " for a total of 5hrs, was deleted =o. kinda sucks =//. think im gonna give this server a miss untill it's all sorted, seeings as i keep lvling, then lag out, then expereience a rewind, then repeat. so kinda pointless untill it's sorted.

is there any ETA when u can get this shiz sorted?

/Darkunit

[EDIT]

as someone stated earlyer, u can just type the char name in , and u get that level etc =D. so i've got my char back..... AND IM STILL SLOWED! woooooooooo. xD. gonna go for 24hrs slowed. nice work on server for this one (Y),

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Don't bring your mates. :eek:

They suit OS and OS suits them. Let's keep it that way, si?
why are u constantly puttin OS down? no offense tai but uve been away frm mir far 2 long, theres no such server made up of perfect ppl.

This is what I don't understand. What's the difference between HR and LR? A number.

Once you reach 55 on oldskool then leveling is hard anyway. Plus it's full of idiots.

LR doesn't really matter to me cos at the end of the day it's gonna be a pain to level anyway. I find LR more rewarding though.
cause HR is different, LR has been done on euro, 99% of private server players have played euro, therefore done it and dont wanna do it again

theres no point in agruein why LR is better than HR and via versa, this topic has been brung up a million times, its jsut an opinion.

on topic of server tho... i gotta admit i thought when u did eventually go live there would be very few bugs, and only very minor 1s... uve been in testin for over a year, suprised ur havin problems with dbserver and that on launch... woulda thought stuff like that woulda been tested

gl tho, will be a nice LR server if its sorted

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Am I right in saying the files which this server are hosted from are made from a different coding language?

If so, nice one. Even if you have been in testing for X amount of time, you still deserve credit.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Sorry,its abit to low-rate for me,although,i logged on,its a very well setup server with the npc faces etc,the interface is cool,makes a difference from mir2 interface,but sorry im out

gl with server tho:D

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
why are u constantly puttin OS down? no offense tai but uve been away frm mir far 2 long, theres no such server made up of perfect ppl.

cause HR is different, LR has been done on euro, 99% of private server players have played euro, therefore done it and dont wanna do it again

theres no point in agruein why LR is better than HR and via versa, this topic has been brung up a million times, its jsut an opinion.

Actually I was putting t_m down, not your server. The trouble is though, is that the 2 go hand in hand with each other. That's your problem, not mine.

LR has been done on euro, yes. And HR has been done on pretty much every single private server. They're both as old as each other, in terms of getting boring.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Actually I was putting t_m down, not your server. The trouble is though, is that the 2 go hand in hand with each other. That's your problem, not mine.

LR has been done on euro, yes. And HR has been done on pretty much every single private server. They're both as old as each other, in terms of getting boring.
u seem 2 moan and ***** at all mir servers, i dunno why u even play mir, ur obviously not happy with it lol

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Well I am sorry that alot of you have lost interest. But we've noted all the problems found yesterday. And as far as I know there being looked into today... the DB problem which is causing the constant crashes can be fixed today apparently.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Admittedly I haven't actually played the server yet due to it being down after getting in from work, but I'm extremely shocked as to how quickly people are to jump on the band-wagon and give up.

I guess me hoping the Mir Community had changed in the last 6 months or so was a bit too much to ask for =]

I wish the team all the best and so far they're doing the best job they can - taking into account the bugs, persuing a fix straight away and actually replying to members other than the stereotype of everyone being left in the dark.

/Jay

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
UPDATE
We are working on all issues that have been raised by the community and hope to have the server crashing issue and alot of the other issues fixed later tonight.

Thanks for your patience.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Hey guys, i logged on liked the whole atmosphere to the game.
Few issues though, i get very laggy 2 step and freeze sometimes
Froze n logged out and back in and the bar above peepz heds have changed from red to blue
I lost all my experience gained and all items on me body have gone.
And i cant do much due to lagg.
So ill probz play wen things are fixed :)
/Deathsdeciple
Does look well put together just few things to fix imo

Status
Not open for further replies.