looking 4 gm place

mrj6000

zion said:
exactly, and at least the server should look for people that are trustworthy and have a good rep and well known or something like that.
and how can they look for a person if they are not well known? lol

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Stop posting crap, leave him be, if people want him, let them choose him. he's offering to help, not just asking for free...

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Blaminator said:
Stop posting crap, leave him be, if people want him, let them choose him. he's offering to help, not just asking for free...

He should say that first then, asking first for the gm spot makes it sound thats all your interested in. If someone wanted to help with a server id give them a chance but if someone said they wanted to be gm then metioned they can help i wouldnt.

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
i think in his termanology being a gm is being is using your skills for the server.. you don't do much as a gm m8 .. you just help the server . .really thats all

mrj6000

ok newblood:
i am not just asking for the GM place - i want to/will help the server.

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
being a gm gets boring very quick, only challanging thing is helping develop the server, you dont need to have a gm char to do this though. Guess some people just like the power

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well i've always thought that the best way is to keep the GM placements to the people that u know in r/l, cause then that way u have a more understanding of what their like and if their gunna be corrupt or not.

When i get my server goin (1 Day lol) it might just be me and my r/l m8 GM'ing and possibly 1 of my best Mir m8's cause i've known them for ages lol.

I just think that the advantages come from the people that u have known for a long time or that u know them in r/l.

Anyway, i'm off to enjoy my holiday :D

leaving in......... cba to count the Minutes but im goin at 5PM GMT, so cya all round in 2 weeks time :P