looking 4 gm place

smoochy boys on tour

mrj6000

1 of the spaces is on shadow server, which is supposed 2 b coming again.. (i dont think it is).
others on a new server called volunal (which will definatly come up).

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
why argue of sum 1 asking some 1 to help gm :S now thin kfor a moment and relise wat u posting, u just quick replying with out reading it , then u type any thing to piss some 1 off well it just sad basterds for ya aint it and dnt bother replying cos i dont talk to twits who moan about the least thing, bcos im not a sad **** like some of u , i dnt play mir all time i do sumit wit my life along wit it

now give admins some ****ing respect

Last edited:

zion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
stfu, we don't all play mir all the time, u daon't have to play mir all the time to either work on lomcn or host a server or anything like that, i go out with my friends, i work, i have a girlfriend, i have a life, i don't stick my nose in somewhere where its not wanted without actually thinking what someone mean's

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
wat u mean ur sticking ur nose up some 1 ass well thanks to tell me that but also dnt pick on people u dnt even know u tit

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
i only typed a small amount of a msg, cos i know i dnt need to make an essay on a person who ignorent plz let me get on cos cba to waste my time over a daft game

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
virus said:
why argue of sum 1 asking some 1 to help gm :S now thin kfor a moment and relise wat u posting, u just quick replying with out reading it , then u type any thing to piss some 1 off well it just sad basterds for ya aint it and dnt bother replying cos i dont talk to twits who moan about the least thing, bcos im not a sad **** like some of u , i dnt play mir all time i do sumit wit my life along wit it

now give admins some ****ing respect

someone argues with you so they automaticly have no life?

And of course you will agree with this post you spent god knows how many days spamming threads to get yourself a gm spot.
and from your appauling spelling im guessing your not english, next time can you atleast type slightly slower to make it more readable.

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
NewBlood said:
someone argues with you so they automaticly have no life?

And of course you will agree with this post you spent god knows how many days spamming threads to get yourself a gm spot.
and from your appauling spelling im guessing your not english, next time can you atleast type slightly slower to make it more readable.

dnt u start ass hole u 1 bigest diks on mir

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
virus said:
dnt u start ass hole u 1 bigest diks on mir

yer anouther thin im english but i cannot spell least i atmit it dick head,
i got guts to prove i cannot spell and wats it with u if i couldnt spell why reply ,so if u reply to wat i am saying dik head looks like u do know wat im saying

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
virus said:
yer anouther thin im english but i cannot spell least i atmit it dick head,
i got guts to prove i cannot spell and wats it with u if i couldnt spell why reply ,so if u reply to wat i am saying dik head looks like u do know wat im saying

Ok now you just sunk to a whole new form of low.

Yes i do know what your saying but i have to spend alot more time reading and chcking it, i presumed because it was this was you were foreign now i know your not it dosnt make any difference i done think your a bad person for spelling.

I think your a bad person because your always moaning, you begeed on multiple threads for gm spots and when I along with one or two others if im corect complained and asked you to stop you then go around calling me scum.

Cmon if you want me branded as scum find a better reason rather than i dont agree with everything you say. so far i get the impression your the sort of person moaning at the owners of any server u play, begging for gm, threatening with force.

See i can tell all this from the words you say? interpret my words see what they mean, they mean i dont like you and any of your pathetic badly spelt insults isnt going to change that and make you a "mir god" which looks like what your after.

/end rant.

Judging from the fact your now banned i think i can safely say "pwned"

Last edited: