Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
CPU - Z
specs.jpg

Bandwidth / Speedtest

speed.jpg

This isnt a micky mouse server. Its my Personal Dedicated Server.

Its been pretty much unused for the last 3 months due to myself stopping work on my own server due to lack of time. Ive got it for a year. So it would be irrisponsible to allow it to go to waste and host a mir2 Server on it for others enjoyment.

i will not be around 24/7 to maintain this server so im looking for a independant server builder who is capable of doing what he started. Running a Mir2 Server 24/7 Without being mollycoddled.

I am also looking for a Server that does not have Any sort of donation system. I am not willing to allow any server builder to make a profit out of my dedi. There is no negotation with this. I do not want Any Cut / Percentage of donations. So therefore please remove this feature if you have implemented it.

I have a domain on my dedi which is www.playmir.co.uk

Directly slapped on the C: Of the dedi. Easy to set up any website you wish if you wish to use this Domain. Else you can point your own domain to this dedi if you wish.

Please either PM Me here. Or add me to MSN To talk further. [email protected]

Please no time wasters. I am not interested in anyone who has "Just started" There server.

I am also not interested in Conners or attempted scammers of any description.

If i beleive you are capable of using this dedi properly. I will give you Remote Desktop Access. There will be no Teamviewer as i also beleive. This is a waste of time and unneccessary use of resources...

My only request will be. Leave the CS 1.6 and TF2 Server Running on there. They are passworded and are very rarerly used. But when i want to use them. I want them still online.

Looking forward to your responses.
LeeCuz

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Its a bad representation of upload speed unfortunately. Everytime i connect to remote desktop it seems to slash the speeds of a speedtest down. Its strange.

Its a 100mbit Dedicated Pipe or so they tell me.

But unfortunately you cannot ever trust the speeds they say on the specs on the website lol.

It usually reads 70mbit // 35mbit. But ahwell. Cant be arsed to keep testing until it actually reads properly.

Its someone like you daneo im after. Someone who actually understands the files.

Ive had 1 person msg me on msn. And all he said was. Why did you choose Intel over AMD? Intel is ****!.... Shows the maturity of this commuity.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Lee I know that you've hosted plenty of servers and everyone you've hosted for has complained that you've just given up on hosting their server.

Then you get accused of stealing their server files.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Yeah no offense but your history with servers isn't exactly a good one from what I can remember never the less good luck with it.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Lee you've hosted one of my servers off your dedi box then just randomly went.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yeah this screams bad news, thread locked.

However if you would like to take Lee up on his kind offer then please contact him, however you can take all liability else where.

Status
Not open for further replies.