Member's Mugs

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
too much haters on here lolz.

I'm not emo or chav.. but what in the hell would make you guys wear bandanas around your necks and hoodies in the summer.

If you are trying to act like some gangsta listening to tupac and others how about you wake the feck up and realise where you live you feckin wannabe dykes.

Some people really live throught the ****(like in newyork city) that they rap about, its just sad that it effects 15 year old british twats the way it does turns them all gay like and in the end they think they are tough ****.

MTV creates chavs.

Not to mention you are on a mir forums rofl. :mooned:

ALSO, I don't really like emos either.. its just too much. most of lomcn is emo too. :(

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Too many haters best? No, too many emo's / goth's / loser's. At the end of the day, us 'chavs' are better than you, and you know it, so you sit on your pc's all day becoming obese.

1 luv

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Too many haters best? No, too many emo's / goth's / loser's. At the end of the day, us 'chavs' are better than you, and you know it, so you sit on your pc's all day becoming obese.

1 luv

:lol:

Name one emo / goth on this forum, with proof, and you chavs are better than nothing, i hope you die

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york

1 luv

Sorry m7 but you aren't a chav, you just look like a sad boy who has no friends.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
I'm a goth. I listen to music other than rap so I have to be.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
I'm not emo or chav.. but what in the hell would make you guys wear bandanas around your necks and hoodies in the summer.

If you are trying to act like some gangsta listening to tupac and others how about you wake the feck up and realise where you live you feckin wannabe dykes.

Some people really live throught the ****(like in newyork city) that they rap about, its just sad that it effects 15 year old british twats the way it does turns them all gay like and in the end they think they are tough ****.

MTV creates chavs.

Not to mention you are on a mir forums rofl. :mooned:

ALSO, I don't really like emos either.. its just too much. most of lomcn is emo too. :(

first thing you yankee idat that pic was taken last year wasnt summer then,and you lil nerd only 2 of those boyz are british.and what the **** makes you think i listen to 2pac you dumb punk.
an again you think i act hard?Tough?? you p*ssy hole i murk kidz like u in school and streetz fukin kids that listen 2 satanist music and one week later hang dem selfs..which most of the pricks on this forum are little gothic idats that post on here coz in tha real world they get murked.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Can the above user please be banned, for his lack of diction, punctuation and general ability to not be a c unt?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
first thing you yankee idat that pic was taken last year wasnt summer then,and you lil nerd only 2 of those boyz are british.and what the **** makes you think i listen to 2pac you dumb punk.
an again you think i act hard?Tough?? you p*ssy hole i murk kidz like u in school and streetz fukin kids that listen 2 satanist music and one week later hang dem selfs..which most of the pricks on this forum are little gothic idats that post on here coz in tha real world they get murked.

Hahaha I love that word!

But seriously, get rid of this ass

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Your grandma needs medicine, and your mother doesnt love you.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york

I would shuv your face so far into the ground you would cry blood you stupid ****.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London

you're adopted your parents don't love you

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003

Lmfao I'm no chav but even I know the meaning of the word murk, you, clearly do not.

You murder kids in your school? Shut the fuck up.

Do society a favour and die.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Lmfao I'm no chav but even I know the meaning of the word murk, you, clearly do not.

You murder kids in your school? Shut the fuck up.

Do society a favour and die.

in my area murk means to punch in the face, or knock out, one of them

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

1 luv

Hi,

I do not sit on the pc every day, infact, I use the pc now and again, I wake up, check what needs to be checked, and same in the night, if I aint going out I check midday. As for chavs being better than myself, I doubt that. A chav is someone who is wasting their life, while myself am working towards a better future and aiming to be the #1 Karate fighter in Wales, what does a chav work towards? Getting sloshed?

Its pretty retarded to think only fat people use the internet, when in real fact, real obese people are to fat to even type to use a god damn ****ing forum.

moron.