Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol at u all jumpin on me, hilarious

i never wanted the server closed, i have no interest in what happens to it... it was when elise 1st started flamin OS thread that i got involved, his own fault.

elise started the flame war makin up **** here:
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55020&page=7

then pmed me this :

Elise said:
Im not Jayz

i`m smarter and more intellagent, dont insult me.

Guess again.

Also i`m not spamming, i can name a few people who are but i`m definatley not one of them, as an old player of OldSkool i am simply stateing my opinions and letting my voice be heard.

Grow up little boy X X

XxXEliseXxX

MeriToRious GameMaster

end of day if he jsut fked off and left my server alone, i wouldnt of done the thread... but like i said soem1 sent me that info via pm, asked me to post, so i did

i dont bum lick robert at all, i didnt even send him a pm or talk to him about merit.. lol

hes taken the action on his own choice, he aint the type of person to be forced into ne thing...

When you say ben spreads himself out on other peoples posts amongst the forum. Most of the time hes just flaming people and trying to make out on how hes so perfect or how his servers so awsome.

Stop posting you useless F*****r

ye really? show me the last flame post i made, not inc the 1s towards elise, which were made because she started givin it 1st.

i only flame when ppl flame me.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
lol at u all jumpin on me, hilarious

i never wanted the server closed, i have no interest in what happens to it... it was when elise 1st started flamin OS thread that i got involved, his own fault.

elise started the flame war makin up **** here:
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55020&page=7

then pmed me this :

end of day if he jsut fked off and left my server alone, i wouldnt of done the thread... but like i said soem1 sent me that info via pm, asked me to post, so i did

i dont bum lick robert at all, i didnt even send him a pm or talk to him about merit.. lol

hes taken the action on his own choice, he aint the type of person to be forced into ne thing...

ye really? show me the last flame post i made, not inc the 1s towards elise, which were made because she started givin it 1st.

i only flame when ppl flame me.

Ive been playing your server for the past few days n00b and you do charge £200 for a para and that also as from what i can read elise was only saying what is posted on your fking forum tit.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Tbh i wouldent waste my time looking through posts, But i HAVE read threads where you have flamed, So dont go acting all innocent u f*** mug.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I just think you were jelous lol as she was given a server and you have fk all.

Its obvious what you are New it`s all in your name "Hope"

When you say ben spreads himself out on other peoples posts amongst the forum. Most of the time hes just flaming people and trying to make out on how hes so perfect or how his servers so awsome.

Stop posting you useless F*****r

Lol, you two know nothing.

At the beginning of the year i had my 'server' up for 3-4 weeks - it hit 60 users. More than this poor excuse for a server, and i didn't even 'try' hard. I know exactly what im talking about you inbred chavs, get back on the cider - fools. :eek:

My last post was more informative than anything you have ever typed or will ever type - be angry, be jealous. Your crap.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Anyway do whatever now, i see no point in this server going back online and all the players can thank Robert and LOMCN`s bent rules for this decission.
Bye

so you giving out refunds for those that donated? what u doing with ur dedi now?

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Just for you're information your stupid Imbred child, Im not a chav.. Im normal.
And i'll think you find most people enjoy drinking cider, Personally i only like to drink SweetCider like wood pecker etc, Anyways... Stop with the irl insults u f*** pleb.

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
And WTF has it got to do with you?

Dickhead, jog on fat boy.

you live near richmond yeh? maybe ill come visit you when i visit my cousin next you little rat.

the guy obviously hasnt got a dedi otherwise hed leave the server running until the dedi runs out. and surely people should receive refunds if the servers going down but this is obviously not the case because all jayz's after is the cash.

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
tbh who cares what donations happen... really it's up to the people making and accepting the donations, has nothing to do with anyone else.

those complaining are just kids who wish to cause touble and looks like they got a good server to close.

before the noobs start.
it's my opinion that it's a good server, and really it doesn't bother me if some noobs dont like it... if u dont like it, dont play it simple.. problem solved.

why continue to be an ass about it?

people complaining about donations.... did you make a donation?
yes = if you're unhappy about something then complain in PMs and request a refind or something.
no = then what's your problem? you cant complain at all as it has nothing to do with you, especially if you dont play the server in the first place.

why do people insist on annoyin everyone and getting servers closed. it's just childish (and yes i understand that we're playing games on the net)

all this complaining and stuff is utterly pointless, and if elise is closing the server then this post may as well be closed, however i hope that the server does come online as i'm sure many other people also wish for this, those who dont need to go find another server and stick with it and stop being an irritating noob

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
end of the day os server is a complete joke... and ben/bon is a waste of human space tbh... all he does is moan... and when people put him straight and he know's full well people do and he cant acept he wrong so he trys to argue back....

BON LOOK AT YOUR SELF FROM 90% OF LOMCN USER'S + MIR PLAYERS OPINIONS.... all you do is ................................................

slag other people of about there servers...

have ago at people when they use some 1 else's files (altho they change/edit them) and spend alot of there own time doing so....

rip ppl of on donations on his own server

get to stuck up ur own ass people no fckin hate u bacisly

end of the day you and your server should go jump.. do the mir world a favour please...

-this ent on about just OS now -

servers that acept donations is a complete sham if u ask me....

myself now i am working on a 1.9 mir server have been for the last 3 months... and cry ben/bon if u want yes im using RZ files.... but i got them from the owner of Labyrinth / MirRevenge shame it when tits up but thats another twat called Lapta who's another total thief and waste of space ^^ be fun for his mir meet tho :P he might get a surpise from some surtain item :P if u no what i mean... but im spending my own time working on server and not 24/7 and in no great rush to get it up for people im going to make it good and fun for my mates to play and have fun with... and it will be on dedicatied host.. not some crap like yours tho, for god sake i dont need benifits... im paying 455.70£ GBP p/m to host my server and another thing my server WILL !!!NOT!!! take any donation what so ever.... way i look at things i dont need to ponce of well good players who spent months/years paying to play euro etc.. give the mir fans a break ffs and give them a chance against the sad donators for the people who cant donate i.e coz they wont/cant/or young one's who dont even work...
my server will be fair and square for any one at any age...
and i wont be even advertising my server. all i will do i make 1 post on lomcn if thats ok and allow people to av some FAIR <--- [duno if bon know's what fair means but..?] av a FAIR chance of playing etc as i do NOT need dontions for a host at all. :)

so ben/bon... why are u a waste of space like Lapta?(MR) - Con? - So Stuck Up? - Why Slag People Of So much? ...........

ben/bon please reply :)

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
if only it was a 2.3 server then i'd have played when it's up :P
cant stand going back to 1.9 servers lol

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
This server will go down:(( DAMN !!! Wass a GOOD server ffs!! Elise can i have ur msn id pls i wana talk whit u pls!!!

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
If they want to donate why you all trying to stop them? let them do what they want with their money.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
If they want to donate why you all trying to stop them? let them do what they want with their money.

why should people be allowed to rip others off. lomcn dont have to advertise servers with bad names and owners with bad names.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
you live near richmond yeh? maybe ill come visit you when i visit my cousin next you little rat.

the guy obviously hasnt got a dedi otherwise hed leave the server running until the dedi runs out. and surely people should receive refunds if the servers going down but this is obviously not the case because all jayz's after is the cash.

As about as much as i expected, I live in Darlington, FirthMoor please visit me soon ehh hunchback.

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
damn straight, people can donate their money where they want.
server should get back online like 5 hours ago.

everyone who plays agrees
those who dont play are the noobs who complain, so who gives a crap about them

and as my m8 who i got just to start server stated when i told him

"was really enjoying it on there aswell! thats well crap"

he cant get on forum atm... but yet another person who wants server online!

Status
Not open for further replies.