Mir Alliance (Open Beta 4th November)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Classes:
I will be explaining the role of each class I am certain all players will already know enough about the basic description for each class.

Warrior:
Warrior will be the tankiest class in terms of PVE and PVP surely with a massive big hp pool and tremendous outcome damage on its targets.

Wizard:
Wizazrd is the master of AoE and pure damage that it will have the power to mass clear in caves and the massive control in big fights of PVP.

Taoist:
Taoist will be the support class as usual but of course as it is a high rate don't expect Taoists won't do damage because they will with the help of their pets and the CC spells Taoists skills will have they will defiently play you out with ease.

Assasins:
Assassin is Not as tanky as warriors but certainly more damage and quicker hits making assasins the highest dps ingame but in a trade of the defence as sins will be considered squishy aganist warriors as a comparison.

Archers:
Archer will be a high dps range but mainly on single targets as well with their pets supporting the class in terms of both PVP and PVE as archers will still be considered squishy but surely will be having amazing dps for a range.

Ice Wall:
Ice Wall will be a guilds war that occurs every 6 hours this will be the main wall during the servers first phase to see it goes as I might be considering the change of the usual Sabuk Wall of only 2 times a week yes it does have its own taste because of that but I believe when making the main wall war 4 times a day keeping the intensity of the fights always and keeping in mind you will be dropping items at this Wall.
But then I will wait how the server will progress and see if adding Sabuk Wall will benifit the server gameplay or impact it negatively.
IceWall.png

Guardian Angel: AI Reworked
Your companion that you will have to save with a quest line in order to have it by your side.
Guardian Angel will be a pet you get and it will have its own AI based on your class
GuardQuest.PNG

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
legit all you needed for your server advert:

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

Looking good though!

• Love
Reactions: 3gena

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
Time is Beta? No communication in discord.. no info or links either :L

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
As I have been testing the server over and over during the past 9 days I have decided to make the beta as closed not opened as there won't be many aspects needs to be tested just more of PVP/PVE balance testing.

So if you wish to apply for the closed beta testing you can private msg me and I will creating character for you in the closed beta keeping in mind any beta tester will not receive any privellage on live and will not have access to any of the game systems so they won't know much only basic PVP/PVE testing to ensure everything is as best as it could be knowingly it is almost impossible to balance the game in the very begining in a perfect way as most of the balance is tested on the end game content as long as the early game will not be a disaster.
Thanks

LaunchWord.png

Last edited:

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
looking forward to live, hoping people play since alot of it is custom and not a carbon copy of Euro mir.

• Love
Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Beta closing tomorrow 11:59PM to get live ready
If you didnt test your class pvp, pve you still have 24hour!

Reactions: Flatline

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Downloading now ready for later. Not many servers really make me want to come back so congrats :P
Wish you enjoy mir alliance 😉
Account creation will be opened at 6:00pm uk
Character creation will be opened at 6:00pm uk
Login gate will be opened at 6:30pm uk. (30mins befor live)

Last edited:

Ellisa1234

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 23, 2018
tryed loading up the game to make sure its working... i keep getting a error message " Wrong Version, Expecting lib version: 3 found version: 0."

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
tryed loading up the game to make sure its working... i keep getting a error message " Wrong Version, Expecting lib version: 3 found version: 0."
Make sure u have extracted the .rar file in new folder and not trying to merg old clients to download new 1

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
not sure whats going on lately witth people and attacking servers.

but kinda sad if this has anything todo with the elite team with them lot already accusing 3gena of what happened to there server. seems strange once there up and running again it happens to this server not even 24h after launch.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
not sure whats going on lately witth people and attacking servers.

but kinda sad if this has anything todo with the elite team with them lot already accusing 3gena of what happened to there server. seems strange once there up and running again it happens to this server not even 24h after launch.
Reports have been made, They are all being investigated. Best advice I can give to the players of these servers is to just wait to hear from the server owner for an update, Once a report has been made our end we will disclouse the actions taken.

Reactions: Sanjian

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
It is sad to see that this is still the kind of behaviour people resort to.

It may very well be players of each server going for the other, but all it does is harm both servers in the long run.

I hope it isn't the owners doing it, I can't imagine 3gena doing it directly as he hasn't ever done it on any of his previous servers; but who knows.

At least @Jev is looking into it....

@Sanjian launch when I launch and you better hope you have good DDoS protection!!
I am only joking :D

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian and Jev

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
It is sad to see that this is still the kind of behaviour people resort to.

It may very well be players of each server going for the other, but all it does is harm both servers in the long run.

I hope it isn't the owners doing it, I can't imagine 3gena doing it directly as he hasn't ever done it on any of his previous servers; but who knows.

At least @Jev is looking into it....

@Sanjian launch when I launch and you better hope you have good DDoS protection!!
I am only joking :D
DDoS is almost as bad as paying someone to build cheats for crystal *cough Valk cough* glad hes banned and if its found out anyone else from here is doing dodgy **** they get banned aswell.

and ill make sure ive got DDoS just for you LB :P

Ellisa1234

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 23, 2018
im getting wrong version when i load the game. it says to update the cliant.

is there a problem with the game ?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Unfortunately Ddos cannot 99% be traced as it’s through multiple bots that attack on a program. It’s just plain sad is what it is, who ever does it must have a pretty shitty outlook on life in general

Reactions: Jev