Mir Alliance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Im geting advert ready to post and announce about the live date, geting discord link ready too.

Last edited:

djbuddha

Banned
Banned
Oct 4, 2018
funny u all slag 3gena off. but i know for a fact majority of you make more money selling gold/items than the actual people hosting/making these mir servers :ROFLMAO: i avoid servers like this cause i know too well its aallll about the money. good luck to u 3gena hope u milk the silly gits that constantly throw cash at these servers

Reactions: Flatline

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
funny u all slag 3gena off. but i know for a fact majority of you make more money selling gold/items than the actual people hosting/making these mir servers :ROFLMAO: i avoid servers like this cause i know too well its aallll about the money. good luck to u 3gena hope u milk the silly gits that constantly throw cash at these servers
what about the people who casually play his server and sell nothing, then when they reach almost the level cap the **** gm closes down the server cause most of the p2w players stopped donating
You mean i close my server when its 0 UserCount for longer than 3month and not low donation :)
Do not play if you do not like :)
Don't worry mate I won't make the same mistake as i made last time playing ur p2w utopia mir.

This new server of urs deffo gonna last 2 months or less, so i couldn't care less.
I'll be here to laugh at your boyfriends who're 100% going to get upset when you shut down the server again.

and new spells ROFL?? you really be pulling the same trick every server with these new spells get a fkin grip theres nothing new about them....

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
is this server low rate or mid rate ? and
is it online or not yet ?
thank you
Mid - High rate and it expires in two-three months after release, not joking lol ^^

Who wants to bet on how long 3genas 28th server's gonna last lol? this is like the 4th he's released this year man wtf.

Also any ETA on your server that's going to be released after mir alliance? @3gena . Last time we talked you told me in 4 months 😅

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Mid - High rate and it expires in two-three months after release, not joking lol ^^

Who wants to bet on how long 3genas 28th server's gonna last lol? this is like the 4th he's released this year man wtf.

Also any ETA on your server that's going to be released after mir alliance? @3gena . Last time we talked you told me in 4 months 😅

I totally agree with the fact that hes made multiple servers with multiple names in a short period
but why are you being an asshole about it??

Grow the **** up, you've annoyed us with your useless messages we all know about his servers
stop lurking on his advertisement page, and stop bullying people just because you're behind a screen!
i bet you wont say such things IRL, i know your likes.

Rather than spreading your hatred and negativity in someones advertisement page
go do something useful, fix yourself or visit your nearest GP you seriously have issues
Is there any admin to clean this thread or interfere please, thanks

p.s
Sorry about my language but i couldnt resist replying to this moron

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
@xXxLegendxXx
I will not waste my time with 15 years old kid and i didnt need to reply or even read your replies but 4th server in 1 yearr made me laugh irl tbh :)
You are geting 0 reply from me from now :p cya

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
How many servers are put with a big life span change and hope remember the idea is to imitate 1.4 as perfect at 1 exp with a 10 year life line

Everything else is editd and changed exp life expectancy is lowerd hope it enjoyable and full or new mysteries and exciting

Keep going 3g if ur determined ul get there mate

I in my days have had 20 servers about roughly not playd Mir in years

Anyone that's is doing so should deserve more respect then that ppl should no

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I totally agree with the fact that hes made multiple servers with multiple names in a short period
but why are you being an asshole about it??

Grow the **** up, you've annoyed us with your useless messages we all know about his servers
stop lurking on his advertisement page, and stop bullying people just because you're behind a screen!
i bet you wont say such things IRL, i know your likes.

Rather than spreading your hatred and negativity in someones advertisement page
go do something useful, fix yourself or visit your nearest GP you seriously have issues
Is there any admin to clean this thread or interfere please, thanks

p.s
Sorry about my language but i couldnt resist replying to this moron
Okay thanks for the friendly advice, I'll take this seriously and I won't post here again.

However take the moron part off, cause I'm not a moron. I'm only being an asshole to this guy cause of what he's done 2 me, I played his previous servers.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Okay thanks for the friendly advice, I'll take this seriously and I won't post here again.

However take the moron part off, cause I'm not a moron. I'm only being an asshole to this guy cause of what he's done 2 me, I played his previous servers.
ive also played all of his servers the **** u mean hes done to u lmfao and i will still play this one when im bored and want to blast some mir

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
no legend you are being a dick. look at your previous post all over lomcn. if you cant be some what nice without giving hateful feedback on every post. dont comment. We are adults not children acting like some little boy making up lies. It tells you when he last made his server was near 7months back. what's the issue? He provides more content updates ect than server teams. Get off his dick already riding it like a proper bitch just to get a lil rise from him. asking questions you can check your self within 1min .. move along

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I think I've posted this on a previous server thread; or might be on this one already...

You aren't forced into playing his servers.
Everyone who plays them knows the style of servers he runs.
He provides people content, update and a server to play from his own time and budget.

Don't like it, don't play it.
Don't like him, just avoid his posts.

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
no legend you are being a dick. look at your previous post all over lomcn. if you cant be some what nice without giving hateful feedback on every post. dont comment. We are adults not children acting like some little boy making up lies. It tells you when he last made his server was near 7months back. what's the issue? He provides more content updates ect than server teams. Get off his dick already riding it like a proper bitch just to get a lil rise from him. asking questions you can check your self within 1min .. move along
I'm old enough to be your dad, end of discussion.