mir item edit program??

Join Discord

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i know there used to be 1 somewhere , it showed item database and u basicaly just scrolled through the items , fond 1 got number typed it in and could edit stats of items.

if no-one got one can you explain to me on msn or here , how to do it with access :P

noob at work lol

msn [email protected]

thanks alot.

Shady

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ive been thinking about making something like this in access...not that this is much help to you...

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Do you mean just editing items ? Because MDB viewer does this without the hastle of getting Access.

Or do you mean view item looks within the editor? not sure what you are after mate, be more specific. If its the images within editor then MirServerEditor for 1.4 used to support this, but i doubt anything does nowadays (not to fit these client/server files).

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
basicaly iam a total noob at getting armours working/changing and aint a clue about how to change items lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
There used to be a program, years ago where it would show all the .wil's for items, armours and mobs I think.

You basically scrolled through, found what you wanted and it showed you the correct info (Shape etc).

Not just a simple .wil editor/viewer. Was quite a handy tool, but I think it was used back in the 1.4 days. I THINK you also used this app to put the stats you weant for the the items and it put them into the db for you?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This is what was so good about the Graphics folder...it makes this stuff a piece of piss. But no other coders seem to have taken the hint.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeh that tool would work pefectly if the db still used dbc.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Could u upload as you can open dbc databases using excel so u can copy the dbc database that you edit using that program into your excel database

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
lmao thats the one , cant this be converted to work?? was such an easy tool and u couldnt make mistakes lol.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Access allows for import of paradox DBs, do your edits using this/DB commander then import to access.

I doubt anyone has the source for this now.