Mir Related Forum Changes

Do you agree with the changes

• Yes Go ahead and do it

Votes: 64 66.7%
  • No because (Please post why thanks)

Votes: 32 33.3%

• Total voters

anto135

I think the sqlmir2 files are the best files that have ever been released but in 2 years mir will be dead.

Thigh

well i cant really see the point in that. if uve got a forum, make it postable...=/

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Yes. To quote Rafiki, "It doesn't matta! It's in de past!"

Ahem...:twitch:

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Yes,

I think we've mastered 1.4 nowt else to do on there. = Boring

Time for new challenges = 1.9

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
I would just move the 1.4 section down into a seperate section and move the emu section up so people see it first. Give people the choice if they want to work on the 1.4 or emu files. We cant force people to just work on emu files, there are other forums they would just go to if 1.4 section was closed. Therefore losing many members of the community, which could be a good thing :P getting rid of half the tits here.

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
I posted yes..

I think that it should be a slow transition .. like u Milo and all the other big shot people who know alot about the files should become the LOMCN Team .. and u learn everything about the new files. You translate them completely.. and release little bits as you go. Make them just like mir1.9 as possible.. so people can just mod if they want to :)

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Its a tough one, so i reckon move 1.4 section down and 1.5 up then after more 1.9 "reliable" servers go up then close the 1.4 section. If you got rid straight away people would be bored sh1tless as some on this forum live by mir (not me -,-) and basically leave..

Also has the LOMCN server gone out of the window now? See the section as disapeared again!