~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Re: ~* Mir Supreme *~

Lower exp needed upto lvl 30-35 and you will get alot more players. No1 wants to lvl for near on 2 hours for a lvl at the start -.-

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Out of interest how does the group buff work? You can't just log in 2/3 noobs and leave them in sz while you go off hunting solo reaping the reward can you?

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Out of interest how does the group buff work? You can't just log in 2/3 noobs and leave them in sz while you go off hunting solo reaping the reward can you?

no u have to be in close proximity of grp for it to work

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

It wouldn't be so bad, but from an assassin/warr's POV, it takes me about 10hits to kill one mob, possibly more due to acc being crap. Even with 18acc I still miss mobs. Shouldn't be the case, EVER. I should not miss hits on a mob. A boss, I could understand, but a mob?

Wizzies can level much faster (obviously) so it may not seem so bad, but it's still a grind. No idea about tao's, I know the pets they get are pretty decent though.

Just thought I'd point that out.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Wizzies can level much faster (obviously) so it may not seem so bad, but it's still a grind. No idea about tao's, I know the pets they get are pretty decent though.

Just thought I'd point that out.

well taos skele hits more often and harder than I do =/ (lvl26 warr)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

well taos skele hits more often and harder than I do =/ (lvl26 warr)

Aye but don't forget it's going to stay that way near enough forever, till they can get a better pet. Peoples DC / stats increase, skeles dont - unless I'm wrong, in which case meh =P

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Aye but don't forget it's going to stay that way near enough forever, till they can get a better pet. Peoples DC / stats increase, skeles dont - unless I'm wrong, in which case meh =P

yeah m8 im not suggesting nerfing skele. Im agreeing with ya that I shouldnt miss!

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

@Koriban, What mobs are missing please ?

@Jesus, Pet leveling on Trader npc, OmaGuard strenght sorted now and OmaCave mobs slight more exp, few other things players wont see just yet.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

@Koriban, What mobs are missing please ?

@Jesus, Pet leveling on Trader npc, OmaGuard strenght sorted now and OmaCave mobs slight more exp, few other things players wont see just yet.

Every mob. It seems I barely hit anything, be it oma cave mobs, spiders, special cave mobs. It has to be agil related because my DC is deffo high enough, as when I DO hit, they take loads of damage. Not sure if this is acc being bugged or agil on mobs is weird.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

I see i will deal with this in the morning and go through mobs acc / agil and get it all sorted so there is no more missing.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

n11

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

server just went down , pretty annoyed :( probs wont get back up until tomorrow morning now :9

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

he's missing the mob not the other way around, so shouldn't you be looking into the accuracy values or am I wrong here?

he could either adjust warriors accuracy or adjust mobs agility, would have same effects