~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
Re: ~* Mir Supreme *~

says i have the wrong exe and my patchers disappeared! Any help please?

Edit- Fixed

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Anne latest exe is in the first post at the bottom when it gets updated it will be there and in auto patcher.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Great looking server guys but i rly dont have 6+ hours per day to put into it.

went out for a couple of hours today and when I got back, wiz have lvld 10 lvls lol.

Cheers anne and jager for hunts, will be back if balance is sorted + wipe.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

went out for a couple of hours today and when I got back, wiz have lvld 10 lvls lol.

that's going to happen on any server you play.. your char isnt going to auto level itself.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Shame to hear it but levelling has actually been made much easier over the course of today to encourage new players

twigs2001

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 9, 2006

Np buddy take care!
/Jager

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Leveling is fine for all 4 class's when you start your best of going to oma cave or bichon mines, these can be killed fine by all 4 class's if you cant manage to kill them then theres no hope for you as iv seen all 4 kill them, there exp is fine in oma cave you 0.69% per mob, if you cba to kill 145 mobs for 1 level then dont log on, i think this is a fair enough amount to kill for 1 level when you start. This is a med rate not high. Also stats on items are not 100% but moaning about them isnt going to help or acheive nothing is it, realy? How about drop me a pm and let me know what item you are specifically on about i dont want to hear all kits because thats no the case or true, i am working the best i can to sort these issues out, things will only improve. Now if you find all this abit hard to take in then mir supreme is not for you.

Server back online from reboot PSC / PC cave updates for 50+

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You

Always a pleasure to help :X cya hope u will be back soon hun xD

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

skunk im not knocking you as a gm or your server mate. Both seem great.
best of luck.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

that's going to happen on any server you play.. your char is going to auto level itself.

I know. There is an enormous gap between wiz+other class on here though m8.

Zanda

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 29, 2010

any1 tell me how 2 get logged in every time a creat an account says dont exsist any ideas whats up??

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Can't play this server, due to getting CODE=10000, was good while I was able to play, good luck.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

I think it's due to him being too fast so it's kicking him. I'm getting lag (and others aren't) and I tried a few things out to try get rid of it. It's not ACPI related. Anyone here on Windows XP and playing fine (no lag at all?)

Also, what the **** is this about. Both of these tabs open up the SAME account, yet I only have one Mir open? Perhaps this is why im lagging...?

This happens EVERY time I run this Mir. Never happened to me before on any other server. Any idea what this is, Andreas? I can't play properly like this, as I just lag after a few steps of running and pvp is impossible.

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008

Leveling is fine for all 4 class's when you start your best of going to oma cave or bichon mines, these can be killed fine by all 4 class's if you cant manage to kill them then theres no hope for you as iv seen all 4 kill them, there exp is fine in oma cave you 0.69% per mob, if you cba to kill 145 mobs for 1 level then dont log on, i think this is a fair enough amount to kill for 1 level when you start. This is a med rate not high. Also stats on items are not 100% but moaning about them isnt going to help or acheive nothing is it, realy? How about drop me a pm and let me know what item you are specifically on about i dont want to hear all kits because thats no the case or true, i am working the best i can to sort these issues out, things will only improve. Now if you find all this abit hard to take in then mir supreme is not for you.

Server back online from reboot PSC / PC cave updates for 50+

to be fair most mir players dont wanna take an hour for the first level
the server features are rly nice if u made it a high rate and sort some stuff alot of people would play.

/not doris

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Tbh, the rates actually fine. Just gets boring if you're solo. Listen to some music whilst you level and it's fine. It's not stupidly hard - and it makes getting an item or spell an achievement when you finally level, instead of it being handed to you on a plate like most servers.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

@Kori tbh never looked on nor i have a clue where to look on but on win7 it shows just one icon
but that ain't causing lag works fine from my pc no lag