MIR Unleashed

Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Items Bank - Basicly what i mean by this is, say you buy a recall set for 25m (have no idea how rare the items will be so dunno prices exactly :P) you can then take it to an NPC and impliment your guild stats into it (GuildName? N-W-Man GuildLeader1? EchoMan GuildLeader2: DoomDevil)

Basicly what this does is make it so the items cannot leave the guild, and if they attempt to the items will be automaticly take away and given to either GuildLeader 1 or 2...

for example i give the recall set to HuntLeader cause he wants to hunt but insted of hunting he trys to con me and leave guild and take my recall set... this feature will let him leave guild... but the recall items will get taken and given back to me...

Also no1 but the guild leaders can drop these items on the floor on purpose / or trade them... if you die of course there is still a chance of dropping them...

Also can work for skillnecklace so on... so guild items are safely used in guild without no worrys of some nicking em...

what ya think?

/EchoMan[/quote]

Also then you can sell it , Reive the money then Get the item back, No can do i doubt.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Prai said:
Holy said:
Items Bank - Basicly what i mean by this is, say you buy a recall set for 25m (have no idea how rare the items will be so dunno prices exactly :P) you can then take it to an NPC and impliment your guild stats into it (GuildName? N-W-Man GuildLeader1? EchoMan GuildLeader2: DoomDevil)

Basicly what this does is make it so the items cannot leave the guild, and if they attempt to the items will be automaticly take away and given to either GuildLeader 1 or 2...

for example i give the recall set to HuntLeader cause he wants to hunt but insted of hunting he trys to con me and leave guild and take my recall set... this feature will let him leave guild... but the recall items will get taken and given back to me...

Also no1 but the guild leaders can drop these items on the floor on purpose / or trade them... if you die of course there is still a chance of dropping them...

Also can work for skillnecklace so on... so guild items are safely used in guild without no worrys of some nicking em...

what ya think?

/EchoMan

Also then you can sell it , Reive the money then Get the item back, No can do i doubt.

Unless when you add the guild stats it gives it a certain name like, insted of RecallHelmet / RecallRing ect, it had:

N-W-Man
RecallHelmet
Dura7/8
Weight 7

blah blah blah, and when your buying a recall set you have to make sure it doesnt still have the guild name on it...

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Not to bad, my own server has much better AI than that preview shows though :)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
how come? :P all mine is is exactly like normal mirs is i think :P i didnt spend much time makin it really advanced and that tho

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Should show a bit more of the AI, maybe mobs using magic attacks or summin, man stood next to hen hitting it doesnt do much 4 me ^^

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
My hens can do flying kicks :P

A few things, can set missions for mobs, can walk attack and search out players, mobs can become scared and run away, talk to the player etc, i just thought ur client would of showed some of them things :)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol the mobs on there can be set to goto a certain point n they'll go there, search out players, can walk/attack

lol run away Oo and talk to the player lol nah cant do that :P also my mob ai can get around objects :P

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Doesn't show any of that on the preview tho, but its good to know its all working great :)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol ye soz i cba to find a crack for fraps so max i can do is 30 secs and i cudnt be bothered to do any more vids lol