Mir-X Job

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMeAgainAgain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
Ok Why the hell did my last thread get deleted, been going ages now -_-!

So anyway, Mir-X - JoB Ei Server
3x Exp
New mobs/maps/quests coming soon, promise

Having hosting troubles atm but the server should be back soon.

http://mirx.no-ip.org

and if a mod would kindly pm me as to why my thread was deleted...

-_-!

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
If you read up it would explain why. Someone else lost posts because the thread was deleted. But I'm sure if you keep double posting some more you can regain some of them lost posts :)

phoenix no1

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 11, 2004
WTF u r chattin u tit, if u look at my post count u can tell im not a spammer:@, i didnt realise that i lst posts, nothin to do with u n e way

Hello

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
LA, California
oh yay we finally got some notice but from wot i just read it's obvious it wont be up 2day..elsewise nma wudda said "itll be back up 2day" not "soon"

Hello

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
LA, California
oh btw ppl it'll be up in 3,4 days MAX 5 days

some things in the update are:

1500+ items 600+ mobs

so u can see why it takes this long (remember its ONLY NMA doing all that work)

so hold on ur panties and keep spamming teh lomcn forum tbh irl!!!!!!!

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Hello DONT double post plz......even if u forget something....EDIT it ;)

NotMeAgainAgain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
stardust said:
Hello DONT double post plz......even if u forget something....EDIT it ;)
Just a slight request guys, Can you keep this thread tidy, no spamming, edit your posts etc, just don't spam/flame this one, thats why the other was deleted, so if you would all behave and hold on for the updates.

Its not just me this time right now, i've enlisted the help of a couple people i know IRL and tbh they wouldnt dare cross me, so we're working together in this update, and it shouldnt take too long, once the updates completed there will be A 1 WEEK TEST PERIOD - START LEVEL 30 - to test the new mobs/items/features - After which the new chracters will be wiped and old characters restored.

I hope this sounds ok to you all, any problems wiht the test period then please contact me :)

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
hey NMA me and a mate are thinking of playing again. is my character still there? or has there been a wipe at all since ive been away. Also could you get the forums up sometime i may need to get the patches like exe and stuff, I have the client.

Hello

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
LA, California
well if u ppl wud just chill and wait it'd be dandy.. nma almost finished the update he was working one so he found a new 1 which he has to translate himself

if u wanna play u'll wait and it'll b worth it... and andeh i dunno when the last wipe was lol but emm slay's 41 dita's 40 and wizzdro 41 if that helps :P

Status
Not open for further replies.