Mir2 World Server!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
#1 SuperHighRate Server.
MIR2 WORLD!
Our team have customized Mir2 to the maximum.

Server Online

Why Join for us?

No Official Euro Items/Maps.
New Maps
New Items
New Caves
Unuiqe HomeZome

Some Features:
* Auto PVP event on Tue, Thur, Sat at 8pm.
* Many of Side quests to do for gold / items.
* Local Cave TeleportStone
* SubClass System at level 60
GameGold system
Other features also in-game

We are trying to make server stable and ballanced as possible!

Server is not finished but im putting up for your fun!

Download Client:
http://69.73.170.8/~jmmorpgp/LegendofMir2.rar

While awaiting the download for client use the following in the meantime:

Home zone map: http://rapidshare.com/files/163010686/1988.rar
Ip: 82.27.251.88

Last edited:

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
Seems pretty good, just loged - but good so far.

D/l client at the moment, but its taking 1 hr - is ther no way of getting hold of the main map??? insted of d/l all client, as im running around in the dark lol xxx

ty

NVM: you have allready got it..HomeZone map ;)

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
nice one on server m8 i think server is cool....

if more players where to play i think wud b a brilliant server tbh

/cesh

P.S keep us happy :)

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
hi would the gm plz up load the cave map for the cave in the new home zone while i w8 for the full download to finish

thank you

/eatyoualive

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
the homezone and ip is all u need untill u download client bud.

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
how do we get to the caves that drop the stones to use tele npc?? cus no1 is actully speaking on the server lol

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
seems to be same thing repeated per cave to me :( was lookin forward to server too but dont really see anything exciting

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
aye seems to be the same thing for all lvls, im level 108 atm - and leveld for about 5hours all in all.

Hopefully it will staty getting very hard to level, and boss caves will be brought in - and a kit u have to find.

Atm, when u hunt you hunt in a cave for your level, and in that cave u get the kit for the next level, E.g

Cave Level 60 and you will find Level 70 items. - take you around 30mins to do 10 levels

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
main problem ive seen is the host couldent be bothered to make 3 diff kits so there is 1kit.. so wizzards will have the same defence as warriors and taoists will have the same def and DC as warriors ... where we all know mc/sc and dc all scale diff... so a wizard with 200mc is gonna hurt 5x more than say a warrior with 200dc or a tao with 200sc... its just stat unbalanced...

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
the weapons i have created is not 200 200 200 or anything like that, say DC = 40 mc = 12 and sc = 18 just say... something like that, Also why do people judge the drops when they havent palyed long enuff.. There is extra kits, items and stones etc etc.... its been 1 day, Dont expect everything to hit you at 1ce!

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
is there no way to play mir on vista premium :\ ive done a search on these forums and found that a lot of people say theres loads of problems, ive downloaded the client but the exe wont run, its reading the exe like a dos file and tells me i either dont have permission or it cant find it, same thing happens when i try and run as admin.. any help guys? the standard 2.3 mir exe seems to run okay on my pc so has anyone got a diff mir exe that will be compatible with this server? either that or a fix for my problem, cheers in advance guys, looking forward to giving this server a go.. man i havent played mir in a while

- Demix aka DarknessBlade / Sparx14

edit:

fixed it, see you guys in game :)

Last edited:

vivi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
london
all classes can learn wizz skills .... FD, Ff ..... sort it out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.