Mir2 World Server!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
yeah ur all right lol :D epic fail my bad, i cant be arsed to put effort into the server and all i get is bad reports! one after another. No wonder mir2 is down the pan.

anyways server wont be up no more, cant be botherd!

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Listen to yourselves...

notgotrex said:
Go play a decent, reliable server then.

i.e. low rate? The amount of time you people waste on crap like this, waiting for high rates to come out, then being let down time and time again with all sorts of problems, is ridiculous when you think about it. All the time spent in doing this, including the time spent starting over and over again on numerous new servers, you could have a good solid toon on a low rate.

This is how it goes, every ****ing time, so stop sounding so surprised.

/notgotrex

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Indeed notgotrex, and as for owner getting bad reports. Duh! your server failed get over it i'm sure you'll be back in a months time under a new name with another lame attempt at a server.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
yeah i know i thought wud be allrite, i remember why i left a year ago ;)

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
nice copy and paste from the infinity thread... and low rate servers are not reliable lol they just as reliable as high rate :]

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
All depends on the attitude of the server creator, if he or she puts up a server with a 'i cant be bothered anymore i give up' attitude at the first sign of trouble, ofcourse the server is going to fail weather it be high or low rate, the rates dont have nothing to do with it whatso ever.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
my first server evilmir wasnt tht bad onest :P i just cba anymore just thought id give it 1 last shot

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
nice copy and paste from the infinity thread... and low rate servers are not reliable lol they just as reliable as high rate :]

It's called a quote you ignorant tard.

Low rates are just as reliable as high rates?

Let's look at P69, RZLR? Difference is high rates get boring fast, are populated by idiots, and either close the next day or get boring after a month. However I'm not here to reiterate the age-old argument of which is better, I was purely making an observation.

P69 been going 6 years now and has more players than Oldskool.

/not gotrex

Last edited:

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
im just ticked off my return to mir was put on hold because the host gave up so easily lol, waste of 5 hours, im never getting those 5 hours of my life back now ¬_¬

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Thinking about it the server had no potential at all unless your braindead. everyone leveled and got kit from the same places no one had diff kit. after a week or less it would become mind numbingly boring.

DeMiX™;643719 said:
im just ticked off my return to mir was put on hold because the host gave up so easily lol, waste of 5 hours, im never getting those 5 hours of my life back now ¬_¬

Shame.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
Thinking about it the server had no potential at all unless your braindead. everyone leveled and got kit from the same places no one had diff kit. after a week or less it would become mind numbingly boring.

quote your name, YOUR A ****ING TARD MEIGHT!

STOP *****ING *****ING YOU SPOILT LITTLE KID AND GO TAKE YOUR FACE FOR A ****!

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
quote your name, YOUR A ****ING TARD MEIGHT!

STOP *****ING *****ING YOU SPOILT LITTLE KID AND GO TAKE YOUR FACE FOR A ****!

Wow. Impressive.

Congratulations on igniting the few scraps of respect you might, possibly, have had lying on the floor...

/not gotrex

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Wow. Impressive.

Congratulations on igniting the few scraps of respect you might, possibly, have had lying on the floor...

/not gotrex

I think the caps made it even more impressive to be quite honest and correction for you, I don't think he had any respect in the first place.
:middle:

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
wow ok,...... anyone know any other decent servers online?, apart from os and p69? so fkin boring these days every fkin server that comes up either wipes 4-5 times till theres no players or the host just randomly jumps ship n takes it down...

Status
Not open for further replies.