Mir3 Med/High Rate: BlueMoon 355

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
sig.jpg
Server Goes Live Friday 8pm GMT
SERVER OFFLINE
[Download] [Forums] [Facebook]

Server will be live Friday at 8pm, thanks to all that beta tested.
Hopefully we have ironed out alot of the bugs but there will be still be little things present that wern't picked up, if you have any ideas or bug reports, please feel free to contact me at any place (lomcn, facebook, forums etc etc)
The Server is in most an Official clone but with a much healthier experience rate, that way it caters to both high rate and low rate fans as it has the content of a low rate but the levelling of a high rate.
Items will be both common and rare, some items will drop regualry whereas others may take weeks or even months to drop, again this is to ccater for the high and low rate fans.

As the server is an official clone, you may not know of alot of systems that are in place, but we hope to have the website updated with all relevant information about our
systems as soon as possible.
If you feel we have missed something or have any other comments, then we are always opens for constructive suggestions so feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaffar91

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Good luck Geordie, if you need beta testers you can rely on me

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
BlueMoon355
Rates:
Exp: Mid-High
Drops: Mid
Gold: High
Spawns: Normal

As many of you know I have been working on BlueMoon355 for aproximately a year, but due to lack of motivation things have slowed down to a stop. To combat this I have decided to open the server up for beta testing if enough interest is shown.
The server is basically a near total clone of the Official Global Mir server, so its not just a server thats been thrown up and called a clone, there has been much time spent bringing in the new systems etc.
Due to problems with some of the new systems being focused towards huge numbers on the server, some things have had to be changed to be realistic about the fact that we are going to get nowhere near the population official servers or even low rate servers get.

As promised before, beta testers will get a reward for when server goes live and wipe will happen 100% as well as the top 3 fame point earners being awarded a special prize.

No matter what server type you are into, we should cater for it as it is a medium to high rate server but with a massive low rate feel and enough content to keep you going a long while.

Depending on the amount of intrest the server get we should be lookign at a beta fairly soon, so please sign up to the LOM 3 Community page and BlueMoon page for real time updates ont he server progress, thanks

LOM3 Community:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/113381352098871/

BlueMoon355: https://www.facebook.com/groups/198260316944548/

Nerdd....... :P, need any help im here, as my pc broke i cannot host any servers now. so if you want im fully yours. :)

P.s didnt read what im quoteing so dont know what im getting into. also will it be good looooooooooolllllll ????

Edit :: i have also scripted a killcount counter if you would like that too ??

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Nerdd....... :P, need any help im here, as my pc broke i cannot host any servers now. so if you want im fully yours. :)

P.s didnt read what im quoteing so dont know what im getting into. also will it be good looooooooooolllllll ????

Edit :: i have also scripted a killcount counter if you would like that too ??
Sorry Off Topic:
did you get the elements working for me ? :D

On Topic:
Hahaha goodluck, about time you opened it to the public... I must have played like a year ago when i first tested it for you :)
All the best, may be around to test depending if im on other server/diablo at the time!
/TDID

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
been working on this for a year?... so this should be the best server online? with loads of new things and not need updates for a long time as its been worked on for long amount of time?

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Good to see you got it online fo testing m8, hope this helps you finish it, i'll be on to help test. Goodluck on server.

btw come on facebook needa ask you summert :P

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
reece he said he started it about a year ago but stopped from lack of motivation so doesnt mean its not going to have few hicups and need updates ill give this server a try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.