Mir3 Med/High Rate: BlueMoon 355

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Ash cave has been balanced today and drops fixed, next priortiy will be hyunmoon

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Just in case you didn't know this the Forum link inside the first post is messed up..
its split into 2 different links.. i suggest HyperLinking the forum/download links.
10x Easier.

fixed thanks

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Will server be wiped?
in aproximately 1 month yes, beta testers who reach a certain level will receive a starter beta item and the top 3 fame holders will receive some very good rewards.
Dont be put off jsut because its a wipe, this means that you can discover everything before you play it for real and for us it means that when the server goes live everything will be running perfectly

GM Ruby now has internet again so there are now 2 people working to get the server to the high quality the mir community deserves from a high rate!

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
in aproximately 1 month yes, beta testers who reach a certain level will receive a starter beta item and the top 3 fame holders will receive some very good rewards.
Dont be put off jsut because its a wipe, this means that you can discover everything before you play it for real and for us it means that when the server goes live everything will be running perfectly

GM Ruby now has internet again so there are now 2 people working to get the server to the high quality the mir community deserves from a high rate!

top 3 fame holders?u mean u will give good rewards only to who have much Fp?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

Wtf 1month now? im getting bored now. I dont want to level and gold farm all this stuff and it be wiped.. I thought it was only 2weeks beta so i thought i'd have a bit of a run around and now its dragging out to 1month :/ I dunno what ill do, ill think about it. May consider playing still, may not.
P.S. i still dont like boss drops... 3gins and a 1/10 chance of a robe.
Need some other newb items in there to make it look decent and a bene/str oil per drop!
top 3 fame holders?u mean u will give good rewards only to who have much Fp?

me no understand this language come please in english
"We in peace come"
-- Simplified english for tkila by TDID

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Ok anyway geo mate could you tell me what reward will receive top 1?

bcz i don't want to spend much time maybe it won't worth

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 PM ----------

also bos from snow palace dnt have drop

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Wtf 1month now? im getting bored now. I dont want to level and gold farm all this stuff and it be wiped.. I thought it was only 2weeks beta

Beta will end in under 2 weeks, live will begin in 1 month, im going on holiday for 2 weeks which gives GM ruby 2 weeks to get everything prepared

And tkila the idea is that the top 3 FP holders will have free WeCash

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Beta will end in under 2 weeks, live will begin in 1 month, im going on holiday for 2 weeks which gives GM ruby 2 weeks to get everything prepared

And tkila the idea is that the top 3 FP holders will have free WeCash
-_- you expect me to play Diablo3 for another month :(
OK :{

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Not sure if im gonna keep playing...
Server was good until TkiLa came :)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

No offense i have nothing against the new GM but ever since i saw him come about everything has gone
tits up. Also since tkila has come online things has been dodgy.
E.g. his level, items etc.

(The fact he's level 700, he never gold hunts and has 50fp kit). Seems fishy.

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
GM can u do something? i can see npcs and i get disconect over 5 mins i play restart server pls

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
he does student alot of people and when i started server he took me leveling in a cash cave so he could then take me to exp caves m8

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Unfortunately due to server technical problems we have had to postpone beta, apoligies for this and i hope that we get this sorted asap

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
BlueMoon is now back online, after the Upgrade unfortunately the server was still crashing but we have now fixed it by wiping the server.

So server is back in Beta but you will have to make a new account, have fun and remember to report any bugs you find, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.