MirCraft

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Yes, many thanks a big relief. Server still due live @ 8:30 pm gmt managed to add a few more things 2 caves with mobs drops. Also if you die and drop an item it will do a shout to the whole server where you dropped the item, it only shouts the first item dropped though. Kits added to level 60 ish so hopefully you don't level too fast although it won't take me long to add more. When server goes live theres bound to be a few problems, just post them here and i will do my best to fix them. Hopefully the server will be fun for those that play, hope to see you all soon :)

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
I see you've only been working on the server for 24 hours, are there any big changes? new caves ect?
-Dan

Theres 2 new caves for levels 40+ advised level bit higher but in a group should be fine, some changes as in caves are not so big ie bugcaves,stonetemple, zuma, im just adding a few more items for lower levels, euro items will be easy to get, my aim is a fun server so no doubt there will be changes when i get some feedback, also it is really easy to add new caves so that won't be a problem. But my main aim is for you guys to test for a week and in that time i can adjust/fix what needs be so if you wish to wait a week in till all is ok :) tomorrow my plan is to work on quests for each cave these will be worth completing for gamegold, exp, gold or an quest item. As i say gamegold is fairly easy to get ingame. You will see noticeable changes on a daily basis, i just need to get my head around a few issues but i am getting there. [MENTION=9957]Danny[/MENTION] it downloads for me in 12 mins :(

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Theres 2 new caves for levels 40+ advised level bit higher but in a group should be fine, some changes as in caves are not so big ie bugcaves,stonetemple, zuma, im just adding a few more items for lower levels, euro items will be easy to get, my aim is a fun server so no doubt there will be changes when i get some feedback, also it is really easy to add new caves so that won't be a problem. But my main aim is for you guys to test for a week and in that time i can adjust/fix what needs be so if you wish to wait a week in till all is ok :) tomorrow my plan is to work on quests for each cave these will be worth completing for gamegold, exp, gold or an quest item. As i say gamegold is fairly easy to get ingame. You will see noticeable changes on a daily basis, i just need to get my head around a few issues but i am getting there. [MENTION=9957]Danny[/MENTION] it downloads for me in 12 mins :(

Well it takes me 12 too... just hours instead of mins rofl -.-

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
will if you like i will try rip what you need to patch up the original heroes client ?

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
Ello just wanted 2 know will the game be up in 20 min ??? or it wont be up tonight ?

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
server online?...i select my char and press Start then O K and nothing happent i see my char and can move LAGG?

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
It will be up in 12 mins 8:30 pm gmt. You can log in now but you will be kicked in till 8:30. see you soon.

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Ok server is up, please report any bugs/errors here thank you :)

edit: When before opening the client please run as admin and in xp compatability mode.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
how come it says exeption REangeError in Module MirClient.exe at 0014CB11 range check error.
plz

thanks

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

well?

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
how come it says exeption REangeError in Module MirClient.exe at 0014CB11 range check error.
plz

thanks

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

well?

Run as admin and combatability mode as xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.