MirCraft

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
MirCraft Heroes
Ip: 92.24.124.144
Client download : https://rapidshare.com/files/2781655096/MirCraft.rar
Server information
latest exe : https://rapidshare.com/files/2987472757/MirClient.rar

Server from the begining is still very euro like, however some caves have been shortened, and a few new caves added.
I'm opening the server to the public early to help me fix any bugs/ issues there will not be a wipe.
I only started developing the server yesterday and am still trying to get used to the files, however things are moving along nicely.
exp rate x 10 of euro and the experience table halved.
Gold will be fairly easy to obtain but there will be some gold burners ingame shortly.
Gamegold is obtainable in game.
As are most gameshop items.
Crafting : something i'm working on, you may choose to craft (boring) but will be very worthwhile,
there will be 10 levels of crafting, a level 10 crafter will have better success rate than a level 1 crafter.
Quests: there will be atleast one quest per cave. (not added yet)

Again this server is in early development stages and will be in open beta for 1 week, this will be used to iron out bugs / database errors and add alot more ingame content, so please in this 1 week period expect regular reboots and maybe small amounts of downtime, you will notice changes on a daily routine.

Open beta will begin tonight 8/10/11 at 8:30 pm gmt.
Hope to see you ingame soon :)

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
opening after 2 days of work ? risky , but i will support you ;)
I dont care if server is basic because a good server is built in time , all you need is time to get involved and ideeas ! and i like the craft ideea :p be sure to involve mining in that ( such a loss tbh hardly used anymore)

anyways cya at 8:30 ;)

p.s : if ur keeping euro start consider 2 things :
Mobs exp/stats/drop ( some are bugged like PT ones )
Item Stats (some of them aswell like sharp braces i think)

also as an opinion wizz doesnt have an delay on magics on hero files so you should add like 500 delay to all wizz spells in DB .

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Count me in ,heh got 2 players already not bad :P will be fun to grow with the server and how andreas says a good server is built in time.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
I'm gonna join too. Server sounds pretty much what I was looking for. Anyways I see there's no client. Default one works alright I guess or your is being uploaded now?

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Client is uploaded will release 2 hours before, thanks for the advice.

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Client is uploaded will release 2 hours before, thanks for the advice.
Umm just a suggestion some of us have a stupid slow connection and could take much to d/l the client could it be released a bit more faster than 2hours?

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Umm just a suggestion some of us have a stupid slow connection and could take much to d/l the client could it be released a bit more faster than 2hours?

Sure, i'll release it 4 hours before hand. [MENTION=13493]Andreas[/MENTION] so adding 500 delay won't mess up any wiz spells? i shall try it.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Good luck with server , Will be sure to try it :~) So Client is coming out at 4:30PM GMT?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Sure, i'll release it 4 hours before hand. [MENTION=13493]Andreas[/MENTION] so adding 500 delay won't mess up any wiz spells? i shall try it.

technically will just add delay beetwen spells casting , making them less speed , will hit almost normaly aka like on euro .

U can just do some tests and see if u like it :P

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Client added to first post, please don't try log in or play yet.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Since you're using the Hero files please update to the newest version through SVN as it fixes a major bug. You'll need to delete your character db as well (Mir and Hum.db in DBServer\FDB) so I'd really recommend doing it before you go live.

Will hopefully have a converter soon to stop wipes being required.

Anyway good luck with your server,
Milo

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Since you're using the Hero files please update to the newest version through SVN as it fixes a major bug. You'll need to delete your character db as well (Mir and Hum.db in DBServer\FDB) so I'd really recommend doing it before you go live.

Will hopefully have a converter soon to stop wipes being required.

Anyway good luck with your server,
Milo

Ok thanks i will do, @ the rest i set up a script that will just kick you upon login as ip was already in the client and some of you wanted it early, @dany yes mainly few maps/mobs minimaps etc.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Ok thanks i will do, @ the rest i set up a script that will just kick you upon login as ip was already in the client and some of you wanted it early, @dany yes mainly few maps/mobs minimaps etc.

k let us know when its up and ready to go ^^

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Ok bit of a problem since updating from svn and following milos instructions characters are unable to wear any items so unless this can be fixed before launch time i will have no option but postpone. Sorry, hopefully it can be fixed asap.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok bit of a problem since updating from svn and following milos instructions characters are unable to wear any items so unless this can be fixed before launch time i will have no option but postpone. Sorry, hopefully it can be fixed asap.

That should hopefully be fixed for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.