MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Re: MirReborn (Primal Files)

Cause i like sundays, and every 1 should have recoverd from the weekend by 6pm. Launch date/time will not be changed.

Working on auto patcher, as there will be a few small downloads to update client.

Will post link soon as its working :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

I say launch it on saturday and wipe it and relaunch it on sunday.win-win situation m8

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Why would i launch it for a day, then whipe it, and relaunch the next day O_o

Launch date will not be changed.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

Why would i launch it for a day, then whipe it, and relaunch the next day O_o

Launch date will not be changed.

Lol... asif you didn't get that? He was taking the piss.

h

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Lol... asif you didn't get that? He was taking the piss.

h

I did think that lol, but hes a bit retarded so thought he was being serious. Any ways he will probs play so i dont really care :P

Boooom Booom!

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

Are you purely relying on the binaries released by badboyadam to run this server or do you have direct access to the sources so that you can edit them?

If you don't have access to the sources, just wondering what you plan to do when you discover unfixable bugs due to being limited by another persons abilities?

Genuine questions really, just wondering whether you have actually weighed up the pros and cons are using these files.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Are you purely relying on the binaries released by badboyadam to run this server or do you have direct access to the sources so that you can edit them?

If you don't have access to the sources, just wondering what you plan to do when you discover unfixable bugs due to being limited by another persons abilities?

Genuine questions really, just wondering whether you have actually weighed up the pros and cons are using these files.

Dont ask cuz people say its nothing for you to ask about.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

Matt is right though lol, thing is you find this moron on people adverts slating them, take a good look at his past servers, give it a week when his server goes up, then oh oh my father is pregnant i can't keep the server up , the end.

Lol makes me laugh, "my father moans when i leave my pc open at night" ok what the ****?

10 years old much?

enough said, stay off fourheroes advert kiddo, otherwise i'll have no problems slating your BETALIVEBETALIVE server.

Have a great day.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

I did think that lol, but hes a bit retarded so thought he was being serious. Any ways he will probs play so i dont really care :P

Boooom Booom!
your so arrogant its unreal, u act as if ur server is the best around and has like 1000 usercount

im gonna laugh when ur server fails

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

lol at you 2, you take it all a bit to seriously. Chill take a breath.. maybe count to ten :)

Server is using 2.3 files from launch, so if the primal files dont get finished or work stops. Hopefully i will be able to find a coder, who will fix bugs.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

So why does this thread say Primal files, if it's actually going to be 2.3, potentially moving to 2.6+?

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

Quest system new spells, tigers i can't wait!

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

lol at you 2, you take it all a bit to seriously. Chill take a breath.. maybe count to ten :)

Server is using 2.3 files from launch, so if the primal files dont get finished or work stops. Hopefully i will be able to find a coder, who will fix bugs.
So half the things advertised, won't be, and probably never will be in the server?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

Also how would you find a coder not having the source ? as im aware only bad has it, maybe a few others but it probably could be found. So what quest system is in place may i ask?

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

He isn't expecting to find a coder because he does not have the source. He will currently be using 2.3 server files until he feels primal is stable enough to convert.

h

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Grrrr pure leacher at it's best :glare: if you plan to use Primal go and help them with it, the way you say "am switching to primal when its stable" annoys the hell out of me, i sure hope to god Bad doesn't release the final version at first, only to the people who have helped with the development.

Nothing against you Mad but from what i have seen from you, your server wont stand a chance against FH, Elysian who have experienced coders and all you can do is rely on other people so i would step back and stop slating other servers tbh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.