MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Re: MirReborn (Primal Files)

The only reason 4H has so many users is cause of its 2.3, it got a good rep from that. Elysian uses the best files out, and they manage 10-15 players, it aint all about the files.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Obv OS' reputation helped 4H but tbh if u log on it u ll find out it has more features and things to do than all online and upcoming servers together...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

The only reason 4H has so many users is cause of its 2.3, it got a good rep from that. Elysian uses the best files out, and they manage 10-15 players, it aint all about the files.

You didn't answer my question...

If you're using 2.3 with the possibility of moving to Primal, why does your thread title say Primal?

Shall I change this for you, to 2.3? :)

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

You didn't answer my question...

If you're using 2.3 with the possibility of moving to Primal, why does your thread title say Primal?

Shall I change this for you, to 2.3? :)

I asked for it to be changed to primal, cause i was going to use them. Then i decided not to until they are more developed. And ye if u dont mind :)

Yes we all know 4H is a "amazingly super server", but it aint for everyone.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Yes we all know 4H is a "amazingly super server", but it aint for everyone.

We agree on that although u were prolly being sarcastic.

Neway its kinda stupid keep disagreeing on **** that have nothing to do about your server.

After all like you said before i will prolly give your server a go and i hope it will be good.Its not like i gain/lose nething if your server fails or if FH succeeds so the whole argument is stupid.

Btw on topic(aka your server).Im not really sure if the whole spell lvling thing will work.It is sorta unique but it might end up bad if ppl get high ish lvl with lvl1 spells.It can be really annoying hunting without spells.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

We agree on that although u were prolly being sarcastic.

Neway its kinda stupid keep disagreeing on **** that have nothing to do about your server.

After all like you said before i will prolly give your server a go and i hope it will be good.Its not like i gain/lose nething if your server fails or if FH succeeds so the whole argument is stupid.

Btw on topic(aka your server).Im not really sure if the whole spell lvling thing will work.It is sorta unique but it might end up bad if ppl get high ish lvl with lvl1 spells.It can be really annoying hunting without spells.

Some lvl (3) spells will be rare, like Bliz,Met,Curse,Tdb, etc. But there is quests you can do to obtain them. They may take a couple of hours, but its worth it. And gives you summit to do :P

All lower lvl spells are now normal, however u can take ThunderBolt(3) to the bookshop and he will upgrade ur spell to lvl 3.

Server will go live 2moro, at 7pm!

Experience will be increased, drop files will be increased by 10%, best time to start is 2moro!!

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Btw wot sort of hp/stats war/wiz get at ermm....lvl60-80?With say semi-rare kit.

Hopefully not dc150 hp2000 ye?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Some lvl (3) spells will be rare, like Bliz,Met,Curse,Tdb, etc. But there is quests you can do to obtain them. They may take a couple of hours, but its worth it. And gives you summit to do :P

All lower lvl spells are now normal, however u can take ThunderBolt(3) to the bookshop and he will upgrade ur spell to lvl 3.

Server will go live 2moro, at 7pm!

Experience will be increased, drop files will be increased by 10%, best time to start is 2moro!!

Great... so i miss a extra hour on leveling great...
why change it i thought u sed sunday at 6?

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon

Great... so i miss a extra hour on leveling great...
why change it i thought u sed sunday at 6?

plz stop moaning about missing time on the server, not like ur life is gunna end m8. On topic. my opinion on the spells. Getting them to lvl 3 does not sound great. And the quests taking a few hours thats not good either. Who likes to do 1 quest in a few hours? I dont think anybody does. Mabye make it abit shorter?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
no as i sed tho :/ its just he said sunday 6 "NOT CHANGING" then changed it to forward a day to wen im at work im not crying cause i dont get to play, its just that its changed :/

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
he did say it will not change, and used bold writing!

gl with the 2.3 files.... keep an eye out for them cheats

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Server is now 80-90% ready, but will not be released. Have got a temp xmas job, and am starting on monday. So dont have the time to run the server, will be speaking with a couple of m8s on msn later today, and will hand the files/db over to them. Id imagine they will finish it off and put it up, as theres only a few minor things need finishing.

My intention was to run the server for a long time, but a job comes first. So thats that, and my mir career has finally came to a end :(

To every1 who has played my servers, much love :D!

And to the constant flamer/melts on this forum, get a life and grow up u sad geeks.

Ciao

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Not that i was looking forward to play this but seriously after being a smartass on every possible thread with suggestions-flames-questions you found a job...AGAIN for the 2nd time within 2weeks lol?

I would prefer the "cat ate my HDD" excuse.Retard.

Ciao

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Wow, this has come as such a shock.

The constant flamers? You mean yourself? N1.

/Nymph

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
now rly as squall said the excuse with the cat would be better

so what if u have a job ? u can still spend like 30-60min on day working on server + weekends .
lame excuse

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
It aint just the excuse which could be real(tho i doubt it).Its the timing.Few hrs before launch

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
why would you get a dedi and promise a long term server unless you had the money or at least a job to support it?

unless you were sponging the money.

anyway most server owners have jobs and still run successful games.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Harry u dissapointed me :/ after all that...
you dont need to be online doing updates 24/7 with the server, its gona be on a dedi u can spend a little time on server,u aint gona be at work all day :/
And tbh i can help you out with updates if you want and if u dont have as much time as you want. Just dont give all the hype up toeveryone then just leave it.
Dissapointed me a lil

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
lmao a excuse.. If i really wanted to put the server up i would. its all pretty much ready, and sitting here on this pc. The last job i got (2 weeks ago) was a labouring job, and i cba to go. This is a temp job at argos, for xmas period and 2 of my pals work there, so id be a div not to take it.

Ye i probally could run the server still, but i cba. As ive said, i will pass the files/db over to someone once ive spoke with them, and im 95% sure they will put the server up.

Will probs give the server a better chance having someone else run it, as im not the most popular person on the forum :)

Any ways this will be my last post, so take care and long live mir!

Edit: Azzi u run it then, speak to me on msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.