Moving Out

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Woooooo, finally found a place i like and will be moving out on the 16th December. I've posted here to see if anyone in my local area has any of the following items i can buy!

Washing Machine
Tumble Dryer
Dish Washer

Can't afford to buy these things from new and gumtree / ebay looking kind of sad nowadays. If you live near brighton / shoreham -by -sea and you have any of these goods for sale please pm me.

Cheers

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Have a look on freecycle bud, picked up 2 desktop pcs yesterday for the price of the drive there and back

---------- Post Merged at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:10 PM ----------

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Woooooo, finally found a place i like and will be moving out on the 16th December. I've posted here to see if anyone in my local area has any of the following items i can buy!

Washing Machine
Tumble Dryer
Dish Washer

Can't afford to buy these things from new and gumtree / ebay looking kind of sad nowadays. If you live near brighton / shoreham -by -sea and you have any of these goods for sale please pm me.

Cheers

EWWW YOU LIVE NEAR ME!! I MAY GET COOTIES!

Guy i work with in brighton just got all of them off GumTre >.<

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah man, i got bottles to wash! Don't need grubby plates in the bowl! lol

Smavid, you already have cooties my friend. Holla over, im in Emeral Quey.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Facebook my little friend? I will investiage if i know you or if a friend knows you! Your sandwiched between me and kori haha we gonna rape chooo!

---------- Post Merged at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Facebook my little friend? I will investiage if i know you or if a friend knows you! Your sandwiched between me and kori haha we gonna rape chooo!

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Smavid we've already spoke about living close to each other you numpty lol. Koriben was my first x Dirty little ****

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Smavid we've already spoke about living close to each other you numpty lol. Koriben was my first x Dirty little ****

Did we? Add me im the david p on his bookface

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Did we? Add me im the david p on his bookface

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Yep lol on MSN some time back, about the time when heroes came out and i stumbled upon the 16bit maps.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Get a room!

---------- Post Merged at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Get a room!

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
So no ones got any of these items i can buy?

I tempted to make a paypal donate button in my current state! I just fueled my car up with £3.49 and got 1p change.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Isnt minimun £5? Where fk u fill up??? Spose shoreham is sort of poor mans area

---------- Post Merged at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Isnt minimun £5? Where fk u fill up??? Spose shoreham is sort of poor mans area

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Texaco in hove lol, i don't even queue i just throw money at the guy and walk out. lolz

i ain't in shoreham yet, will be by 16th so i need to buy a ton of stuff.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
lolz

Location.jpg

Warning: Any attempts to find me will only lead to one thing, a ****ing slap.