My ServerTrack List in the Making...

Join Discord

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Just playing around as requested by a friend...

http://www.lom2.info/

Still trying to figure out how to make it display how many characters online. If you have any idea...

Last edited:

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
No ****e Perebble thats what it looks like right?

Text and images, the Images show if the ports are online for offline. I'm trying to fiqure out how to show users online.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Lol, you're gonna update it every minute are you?

Why don't you just type it on there, like you've done with the rest. Or you could ask Leo.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Well the ports are realtime right now, And I'm hopeing you can do users online using how many connections are on the GameServer port, thus would be realtime too.

Like if bandet was to go down now it would show all the ports as offline aka server is offline.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
nice work.

Dose it really matter if it was Lyncus, Dataforce would have done sumat by now if he didnt want lyncus within these forums so drop it

/ancient

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Sorry didnt no Lyncus was banned........ just figured ide check who he was since I hadnt seen him before.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
LOL if this is by lyncus no point of ever useing it as it will only be offline within a couple of days.

Oh yeh and what happened to leos website?

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
the fact that your online/offline script is updating real time is also the reason why your site takes ages to load (and that's with just 3 servers imagine with more it'd take even longer lol)
you can easely display the usercount (although doing it realtime would be close to imposible)
you dont count amount of connections or anything tho, i'm sure port 3000 is discussed somewhere on lomcn so search for it

btw DONT update the stuff realtime
you'll make server hosts simply block the port to stop all the flooding
and not to mention your own site will take days to load :p