Need abit of help with these.

Join Discord

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
1,2: GamePlan.wil contains different Rev images remove those images and wala rev is gone. It does stop the Taoist skill as well but people will live if it bothers you that much.
3: Afaik that is a result of me using a English DB with the files and not directly translating the official DB. You can Hex edit the string to not appear afaik
4: Learn to hex.

The only way these files are going anywhere is if you guys start doing a bit of community work. You're not getting everything on a plate.

Milos right maybe we should set up a team for these i beleive they would get sorted twice as fast if a few people formed a team (im willing to help) just an idea

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
I dont think it need's a team but just the people to relece there work.

Hmmm, wonder why no one does?
C'mon people, I don't wanna put any work into anything, I just want the credit after I throw up a server. :cray:

Quit being so ****ing lazy and do it yourself. :D :D :D

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
sorry for a liitle off post but ...
i know this is a noob question ... what are these Hero mir 2 files , i mean from where they come , who made them , WHY they are called "Hero" , how much are they updated , and why are so much types :) sky , M14 ,M52 and other thing :confused: :confused: :confused:
ty...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Also make sure the first skills you get working are the group skills they are what make hero stand out

grp4.gif

lif