Need abit of help with these.

smoochy boys on tour

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Right ive been testing these files and ive come accross a few wierd things show in the screen shots below, does anyone know what these are ??

images18de6.jpg

images16jd6.jpg

This is a new skill anyone know what its called ??

images08ql3.jpg

Also how can i get rid of that KOChance thing??

Edit- Also how would i be able to get the horse's to work ??
and does this set of files allow us to use GT's and TM's ??

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Awwww, I miss the old interface. It was and still is the best one.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Iam a bit rusty on sky server files but here goes

The menu in pic one is the item for game gold

Pic 2 is the cheat menu this can be done by F12

pic 3 not sure what you are doing lol

There is also a hidden cheat menu with sky also

lif

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
but couldent you take the cheat menus out?? is there anyway of doing this that dont involve hexing lol ??

must say these files have alot of spells, such as, MassThunder,FrostCrunch,FlameDisruptor,EnergyRep.

A Spell that give you SC.
Entrapment
GeoManip.
Purity.
A Spell that gives you AC and AMC in 1 spell instead of both spells.
And That spell u see on the screenshot.

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Pic 2 is the cheat menu this can be done by F12

lif

There is no 'hidden cheat menu' that is it. You can swap to a far more serious one by changing the value of

NeiGuaMode in !Setup

0 = The serious cheat menu
1 = The official Shanda F12 menu (An official feature guys)
2 = Off, no F12 options at all

-edit- I might be wrong with the numbers but one of those 3 turns off the F12 options

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Do you think milo will release a better version of these files, ones that are easy to sort out ??, as these files dont allow the use of GT's or TM's, also how could i turn the auto run off from the right click button ?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice i wanted rid of that any ideas how to stop auto run milo?

/Zen2

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
il get you a screenshot later on of skys cheats

dint know about NeiGuaMode in !Setup thing

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Do you think milo will release a better version of these files, ones that are easy to sort out ??, as these files dont allow the use of GT's or TM's, also how could i turn the auto run off from the right click button ?

You can't add what the files don't have. Seriously go back to 2.3 if you don't see the value of these or the other hero files.

And no you can't turn off Auto run without enabling the serious cheat menu and having each player turn it off.

None of the Hero files allow you to turn of AutoRun to my knowledge except perhaps Lifco's special files..

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
The things that i think would make these files alot better are these things to be removed.

AutoRun.
The Hp viewing on the players.
The Auto Rev on monsters.
The KOChance Thing on the items.
And the chinese text as well.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Hp viewing on the players.
The Auto Rev on monsters.
The KOChance Thing on the items.
And the chinese text as well.

1,2: GamePlan.wil contains different Rev images remove those images and wala rev is gone. It does stop the Taoist skill as well but people will live if it bothers you that much.
3: Afaik that is a result of me using a English DB with the files and not directly translating the official DB. You can Hex edit the string to not appear afaik
4: Learn to hex.

The only way these files are going anywhere is if you guys start doing a bit of community work. You're not getting everything on a plate.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
1,2: GamePlan.wil contains different Rev images remove those images and wala rev is gone. It does stop the Taoist skill as well but people will live if it bothers you that much.
3: Afaik that is a result of me using a English DB with the files and not directly translating the official DB. You can Hex edit the string to not appear afaik
4: Learn to hex.

The only way these files are going anywhere is if you guys start doing a bit of community work. You're not getting everything on a plate.

and i am doing abit of work, i would just like to know what these files can do, now i know they carnt do stuff such as GT and TM, i also would like to know would i be able to code in the GT and TM stuff into these files ??

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
and i am doing abit of work, i would just like to know what these files can do, now i know they carnt do stuff such as GT and TM, i also would like to know would i be able to code in the GT and TM stuff into these files ??

No. The files contain a Nation System. You could probably code a GT style system using it. TM is basically replaced by the personal Shop anyway