Nemesis-Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
maybe u should post an exe on here... youll get alot more players -.-

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
i made a forum acc but didnt get a email with teh validation thing n i rly wanna play this server :/

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
pwnage said:
i made a forum acc but didnt get a email with teh validation thing n i rly wanna play this server :/
whats ur username?#

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
pwnage said:
You dont need a validation email, just input your username and pass and you can access the forums - i found this out as i was waiting all day yesterday for a email lol. :eek:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
NewHope said:
You dont need a validation email, just input your username and pass and you can access the forums - i found this out as i was waiting all day yesterday for a email lol. :eek:
correct but to access the downloads you need to complete validation

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Ok the very latest updates:

There have been a number of new leveling areas implemented into the game over the last few weeks specifically aimed at the higher levels, so 50/60 +

Early Saturday morning the Hobbit area went live, which provides a leveling area for 20-50's and comprises of a LOT of concurrent maps and includes a couple of subquests. It also includes an evil maze system.

Next up we have the Easter Even starting on the 12th of april and running until the 18th. This will be a collecting event, and then using them to spawn various bosses and killing them to gain items

FINALLY

Nemesis has finally got a new interface, here are a few sample pictures:
Login.jpg

CharacterSelect.jpg

Ingame.jpg

For more information you can read it on the Nemesis Forums

(Interface made by Egon)

Last edited:

ali-g

Permanently Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2006
In a box.
i registered 4 nemesis and oh still aint got a email for activation.....
i waiting for over 1month+
=//////////////

/ali-g

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
validation is normally sent out within 10 minutes, if it is not check your spam folders.

if you registered over a month ago you may have been pruned from the database so please try registering again. if it doesnt come through send an email to the server from the email address you registered with and i will manually validate you

sometimes validation emails get lost as spam

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
I done a tracert, after hop 14 i get request timed outs. Are you blocking ports that would make this happen, or is my connection to your server just real laggy? cheers

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
there was a power cut last night and a new exe has now been uploaded. sorry for any confusion

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
pwnage said:
i joined now just got a big download proplems :*(
sorry to hear that, but my best advice is persevere and hopefully the client will download without corruption

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Can u answer me this plz m8...

I done a tracert, after hop 14 i get request timed outs. Are you blocking ports that would make this happen, or is my connection to your server just real laggy? cheers

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
a tracert on what?

there has been a new exe released today so i suggest you try that

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
lol, a tracert on the servers IP to test my lag, its got nothing to do with a new .exe or anything of the sort m8.