Nemesis-Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Lot's more people should come play :)

It's a well made server, with a dedicated team & it's the longest running 1.9 server, which i am sure will last for years to come yet (as Egon said).... Also, the team like to listen to any suggestion's that you have to improve the server :)

Played before?? Then play again... The more people on the server, the more fun it will be for everyone :)

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
StarFlight said:
the maps are still black tried everything i can :(
is that using the client downloaded from the website?

check you have the bichon wall map if you are in bichon, if they are still black let me know and ill upload something

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
StarFlight said:
the maps are still black tried everything i can :(

Seems like you need either the correct maps, objects or tiles.

I reccomend you just download the full client off the website (using a download manager such a DAP)....

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Use a download manager (FlashGet reccomended by Fire i think, & myself). It's what i did, and what everyone else done :P

Search google for "flashget" and download that, it allows you to resume downloads etc and can repair corrupted ones. But nemesis will download fine with flashget, i just downloaded it again perfectly ^__^

EDIT:

FLASHGET DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm

Just simply click for one the download links (near the very top of the page :P )

ALSO, If you are using firefox, then click "extensions", then "find more", and look for the "flashGOT" extension and install it, then restart firefox, and download nemesis. When you download nemesis just select to download with "flash got", then it should open flashGet, and just download as normal with flashget :)

Last edited:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
i personally use getright but they all work in a similar manner.

just look for the rollback setting and set it to around 400 kb's that way it should drastically lower the chance of corruption. (Hopefully)

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
yer thanks ive got it now,i already had getright on my pc:)
just im havin another problem with laggin out for no reason and when i try get bk on the server i log in the message box with all the gm's name etc on it i click ok and the screen just stays black and sometimes i can hear music some times i cant,cant do anything cause i just lag out in like 30 seconds

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server might have crashed when you was trying to log on?

Try again soon or whenever you are next on :)

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Rocky we are now testing 2.3 on nemesis. Not all features are in yet but will be added shortly you will need to download the autopatcher from downloads on our forum install it and it will get the client for you.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
during the open beta phase we will be getting the server updated to use nemesis components (they arent all the same though)

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
im glad you like it.

it makes downloading things 100% easier and also will hopefully cut down on bandwidth for the server even if players need to download a slightly larger client

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
how come u cnt download this server anymre i got the auto patcher n now on a brand new server like 2.3 or something

/Clipper

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
We are now testing with new server files and will have all Nemesis content including new quests etc... in soon.

Meanwhile you can go on and test new char skills and features.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
We are now testing with new server files and will have all Nemesis content including new quests etc... in soon.

Meanwhile you can go on and test new char skills and features.

just tryed to get on n test this new server files but we get a server conn error like there is to many ppl or something only bout 5 ppl on

/Clipper

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
i believe its probably down for an update...

if its not it will be up soon with the update applied

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
i believe its probably down for an update...

if its not it will be up soon with the update applied

no its up just cnt log in gf tryd to get in i was allrdy in was gonna go check evilmir but no mobs in pb

n i just logd out cnt get bk in ><

/Clipper