New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Not yet I don't think but some people have said that they have played it. Just wondering if we will get mad lag on it or not

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
GM telling me its online now and free to play till payment system running and no more wipes or resets.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Wont seem to load the web pages for me ^^ working for anyone?

ye i am downloading them now but its jumping between 5 and 18 hours left to download lol. soon as its done i will mirror it on mega

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
ye i am downloading them now but its jumping between 5 and 18 hours left to download lol. soon as its done i will mirror it on mega

Cheers, know if you need to create a web account to be able to play in game or make it via launcher?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Cheers, know if you need to create a web account to be able to play in game or make it via launcher?

tryed to download the client 6 times now wont even get to 1% before it fails sorry hopefully some one has better luck

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the client is just standard gsp america, so you can use any pretty much providing its not the WTL (the one they uploaded is the latest american client 20110218f). then just copy over the patcher, works fine.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
its laggy as **** tho is if you don't have something to reduce ping massively no point playing really.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Played it a bit there, it's laggy but not really game breaking for me. I can't figure out what market they're aiming for though. The Game is entirely in English including NPCs, the only Chinese text I can find is that the main NPC Dialog can be made Chinese with an option on each NPC

It's x1 exp, I think that coupled with the lag doesn't really make it a viable server for many Europeans to play and the fact the game is 99% English means most Chinese won't play. They really need to host it in Europe and advertise properly if they want it to be a success. Oh and get rid of the Pay2Play (Which doesn't seem to be active atm anyway). Use a Gameshop if they want to make money

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Played it a bit there, it's laggy but not really game breaking for me. I can't figure out what market they're aiming for though. The Game is entirely in English including NPCs, the only Chinese text I can find is that the main NPC Dialog can be made Chinese with an option on each NPC

It's x1 exp, I think that coupled with the lag doesn't really make it a viable server for many Europeans to play and the fact the game is 99% English means most Chinese won't play. They really need to host it in Europe and advertise properly if they want it to be a success. Oh and get rid of the Pay2Play (Which doesn't seem to be active atm anyway). Use a Gameshop if they want to make money

Summed it up well, exp rate as x1 worked well first time around in the official wemade server, agree with the game shop idea, hopefully they'll change their minds whenever they get the hosting sorted out.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I think they're riding on the fact they're the only server with these files. Like you say all the npcs are english, yet its low exp - something that not many of the people who play mir3 here enjoy anymore.

With any luck they'll just release the files eventually, but i won't be holding my breath.

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
I think they're riding on the fact they're the only server with these files. Like you say all the npcs are english, yet its low exp - something that not many of the people who play mir3 here enjoy anymore.

With any luck they'll just release the files eventually, but i won't be holding my breath.

People don't like low rates? quite the other way around, Who want's a high rate server that will not have any content or any grinds in a few weeks, when wemade ran these files a lot of people played on them, they just need to advertise properly.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
People don't like low rates? quite the other way around, Who want's a high rate server that will not have any content or any grinds in a few weeks, when wemade ran these files a lot of people played on them, they just need to advertise properly.

I never said anything about high rate. I also dislike servers that give you x20 exp and let you max level in a few days. But i also don't like official x1 speeds anymore. I'd be amazed if there were a lot of people here who actually wanted standard rates with no increases.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I never said anything about high rate. I also dislike servers that give you x20 exp and let you max level in a few days. But i also don't like official x1 speeds anymore. I'd be amazed if there were a lot of people here who actually wanted standard rates with no increases.

Yeah x2 or x3 would be better. But again considering they can't do any updates (not even add new items) limiting to x1 probably makes sense

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeah x2 or x3 would be better. But again considering they can't do any updates (not even add new items) limiting to x1 probably makes sense

Didn't know that. I knew it was closed source obviously, but are they working with an encrypted db? Surely they must have access to it to be able to integrate it with their web api.

No idea if they're in the same circles, but it would be nice if CD or King developers decided to plug in to these files to allow them to add new features.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Didn't know that. I knew it was closed source obviously, but are they working with an encrypted db? Surely they must have access to it to be able to integrate it with their web api.

No idea if they're in the same circles, but it would be nice if CD or King developers decided to plug in to these files to allow them to add new features.

Last I heard they can read it only. Why else would the server have all the stuff stored in the DB in English

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014
Hello,All,I'm Mir3Gsp Ader :RpS_laugh:
the server is open,we have post Ads in the Ad part of the forum.but still not approved
it's open for all